[Sig] Signature Requests - Requests are maybe open

Deejaye

Could i have a sig with Furret being Sneaky or Stealing something. If you could do that i would appreciate it. :D
Also could you make it seem as if its night time, and make it say "Stelth is not a talent, It is a Living"(And yes make it actually say Stelth).

If it matters my Furret is a female.

Scrap that if you haven't started already, Could I have a Porygon (somewhere to the side) with random equations and and numbers as the background. And if you could, could you make some equations and numbers flash on and off. 

Thanks in advance :D also if you already started my other request you don't have to do this.

Hi great to meet you deejaye

I would like you to make me a Sig. Do you do this with only Pokemon pictures? If that is so I'd put an Absol.My IGN is NightLucifer and if you could please put it on the thread and add "Embrace the devil" below it. Make it black and white is possible.

Thanks in advance, I could pay you something if I like it :)

Deejaye can you make me a signature with whatever you think that fits me.

i'd my ign: NICEGUY on it.

The rest, its all up to you (colour, poke, other things i cant think of)

niceguy.gif

imgur is being dumb so using postimage temporaily ~_~

Hey, so i saw you make some pretty amazing signatures!And i was wondering if you could make me one? 
If you could here is what i would like, 
Name:Approtroz
Characters:Primeape
background, I have no idea, ill leave that to you :) 
Thanks for your time :D 

Whatsup, you may or may not remember me from in-game where I probably bother you..(and your sleep).Lol. Anyway, I finally got time around to ask for a sig so yeah.. I want a sig with a nice scizor on it. As for the color scheme, I'm horrible with colors, but I'll assume red and black are good. But please feel free to use any colors that make the sig look nice and stand out (this is where your talented artistic talents come into play). The same can be said about the font as well.. as just chose a sick font that makes the sig look great. The text should be Pokennon and somewhere VVVV. Last but not least, it would amazing if you could add animation to my name.  :D Thanks again for this and btw, no need of this quickly, so take as long as you need. Laters.

Edit: dont know why i pmed lol.. just a habit from trading..

ok deejaye I finally figured out what I want sort of. I'm really fond of my forum avatar so if you could use it in some way and as for bg colors and other details I'm not picky at all I've seen your work and its great.

Misdeejus i need a sig. Shiny bulba with my username and MISC on it, make it aesthetic pls :D

I know what you are thinking "but wbrah how can i make a sig thats better than that masters invite one ?" dw about it, i believe in you.

thank you for your time gurl