[Sig] Signature Requests - Requests are maybe open

Deejaye

[quote name='BrahOfSteel' timestamp='1367968287' post='325043']
maybe's good enough for me :P

anything with darkrai probs, and my ingame name like the other sigs you made recently. I believe your imagination is better than mine when it comes to art so, up to you what you wanna do with the rest of it.

thanks deej

edited
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/m9SKcvN.gif[/IMG]
myeh idk, was trying something different. Should I go with a different animation? :x

[quote name='Deejaye' timestamp='1368047997' post='326280']
myeh idk, was trying something different. Should I go with a different animation? :x
[/quote]

Could you do it like the misc gyarados sig before(or the mod sigs)? No rush ofc deej, and I'll use this as well anyway. Looks awesome!

[quote name='Deejaye' timestamp='1367966881' post='325018']
//necros

Anyone want a sig?
[/quote]
Remember your OLD sig where it had the smeargle, and when it moved its tail it said DJ. Can you make me one like that. Except with Buizel/or politoed!

I requested one quite a while ago, and it would be great if you could get around to doing it :)

[quote name='Blitz139' timestamp='1357257291' post='152738']

Could I get one with a Jolteon, in any colour you feel like doing (maybe some lightning or something in the background), with my ign "Blitz139"?

[/quote]

[size=4]Thanks so much![/size]

Could i have a sig with Furret being Sneaky or Stealing something. If you could do that i would appreciate it. :D
Also could you make it seem as if its night time, and make it say "Stelth is not a talent, It is a Living"(And yes make it actually say Stelth).

If it matters my Furret is a female.

Hey Deejaye ^_^

You really are quite gifted and I honestly do enjoy what you have made so far :)
Could you please make me a signature (preferably animated) with 2 pokemon in it: Scizor and Celebi?
Those are my 2 all-time favourites and I'd be thrilled to see them in my signature!
I'd like darker colour schemes and maybe my nickname in the corner in maroon: [color=#b22222]Romuldo[/color]
Thank You in advance :P

[spoiler]P.S.: You are by far one of my favourite staff members ^_^[/spoiler]

taking a break from studying to just try something fun

I requested one quite a while ago, and it would be great if you could get around to doing it :)

Thanks so much!

OwFNvAP.png

Could you do it like the misc gyarados sig before(or the mod sigs)? No rush ofc deej, and I'll use this as well anyway. Looks awesome!

cQGZLPu.gif

this fine?

Hey Deejaye I was wondering if you could make a signature for me? :) If you can could you do a signature with a Charmander wearing the Pointy Hat (in game hat, brown also) and have text of him saying "It's the Hat" and then having my name ToFastForJack on it. That's really all I want on it and the rest of it you can decide if you could do this for me that'd be awesome! I <3 you.

herro ^.^

so you don't have to do it but i think this would look amazing;

basically i want a sideways shot of little red riding hood holding a glowing lantern up, following a shiny eevee through the dark with the eevee walking ahead and smiling back at little red, and a mightyena behind them, stalking them and growling just outside of the light from the lantern. also they're all walking towards the left.

red riding hood dressed like 

[spoiler]Little-Red-Riding-Hood-fairy-tales-and-f[/spoiler]

but with no hair showing from the hood.

also i drew this to kind of explain but you might end up crying if you look at it so idk

[spoiler]2YfOW.png[/spoiler]

now you know why i need you to do it

I would like to request a signature. I'm in no hurry, so take your time. (I'll be alternating between sigs)

Could i get one with lapras and umbreon, and have a happy, spring-time feel to it, with Team Bong and SakuraHime
and if you can fit it, Princess Sakura from Sakura Hime Kaden, in it. (No animation pls)
[spoiler]
207l1j5.jpg
[/spoiler]

thanks in advance.