[Sig] SmokEm [Taking requests]

SmokEm

Stock: http://static.deskto...igthumbnail.jpg

not a render but a nice stock i found.....i think you will manage to work something out regarding the background to beef it up a lil bit. I would love it to be a bit more rugged and raw....just so it has a dirty touch but the BG shouldnt be emphasized too much...just some minimalistic, dirty touch (nothing futuristic like the c4d renders you used or if you use them...they should blend in with the background of the stock in order for the BG to harmonize with it.)

For the font i would like this or something similar: http://www.dafont.co...andwriting.font

Name: mudloop

to make it worth your time i will give you a level 50 Adamant Dodrio with nice Ivs and ev'd for it.

______

peace

that is actually quite nice but i dont want it to be that big, more something like 350*135

The font is nice though i would make it a bit, just a bit smaller.

Also maybe you could try to blend in the snorlax a bit more....otherwise its nice and minimalistic like i wanted it.

i will most likely be off for about 6 hours now so take your time

See if the smaller is better? Also idk what you mean by blend the snorlax in lol, nothing to blend it into

?

cnKbz.png

the size is almost as i want it..... currently its 376*219.....make it 370*200

by blending in i mean for example the snorlax's left foot were you smudged the border the foot's outline just looks too clean so maybe place the snorlax a few ticks higher which should be done quite easily considering the one coloured background. can you add me ingame? my name is mudloop there too cause i would like to discuss another detail there with you

Okay, I have cleared up this thread a little, and have assessed all of the posts and given my judgement on what should stay.

In regards to HexNull's post;

"- If you do use other people's work within your own, be sure to credit them for what they have done"

Please credit the user that originally made that image, that is all I ask for.

And please, let's stop the flaming guys.

Thank you.

~ Darkshade