PokeMMO Fishing Tournament - December 8th, 2-4PM EST!

Dumuzid

How long do we have to level them up to 18? Is there a designated time when we have to turn one in?

I know this is mentioned in the thread, but the time allotted to turn one in is the same as the time allotted for fishing.

So I guess my question really is, will there be time after the 2 hour window to lvl up the karp up once the two hours are up, or once they're up no more karp can be submitted?

More like a way to deflate the shiny magikarp market LOL as I'm sure a few will pop up during the comp. Also other than the date caught, how will you know if people didn't catch the magikarps earlier in the day? Unless the competition starts just as the timezone the server is on that day, so you can just check the date caught.

Nope. You have two hours to catch, train, and turn in your Magikarp. At 4pm EST on the nose we're closing up and starting to crunch numbers.

Wait so in theory I could end up handing over an average 25.7 Naive magikarp with 30-31 atk sp.atk speed decent sp.def and good hp def (my preferred nature) and it wont be given back nor will I get a prize as Unreal hands over a Gentle 27.8, Atuan hands over a 28,5 quiet and Hemlock hands over a 26.9 average IV lax magikarp?

Wait so in theory I could end up handing over an average 25.7 Naive magikarp with 30-31 atk sp.atk speed decent sp.def and good hp def (my preferred nature) and it wont be given back nor will I get a prize as Unreal hands over a Gentle 27.8, Atuan hands over a 28,5 quiet and Hemlock hands over a 26.9 average IV lax magikarp?

Yep. Although if you get a karp that is better than any of the ones that you currently own, the rational thing to do would be to just keep it. Derp.

I dunno, you should let me know if you win.

So were not going to know if this Shiny even is good. If I find a 31/31/31/31/31/31 (impossible, but if I did), and won this competition, and got the shiny it could potentially just be a 1/1/1/1/1/1?

I'm totally in just cause it's a shiny, but I would take the contest more seriously if the prize is worth the effort.

So were not going to know if this Shiny even is good. If I find a 31/31/31/31/31/31 (impossible, but if I did), and won this competition, and got the shiny it could potentially just be a 1/1/1/1/1/1?

I'm totally in just cause it's a shiny, but I would take the contest more seriously if the prize is worth the effort.

If I caught a Magikarp like that I would just keep the Magikarp and not enter it, then look for another one to enter. But i know people have these raging hard-ons for Shinys so...

No one is forcing you to submit Magikarp. Furthermore, the prize is a Shiny. If you feel that's not worth your time...