[Official] Starter Tournament!

By status heal, do you mean we are aloud to use status potions or is there a move which gets rid of your status?

Moves that get rid of your status. No items of any nature are allowed.

Also, on that note, if a move does damage AND heals, for example Giga Drain, that will be allowed.

Ok, I'm new to Tourneys so just correct me if I'm wrong

Species Clause - No idea, someone tell me

Sleep Clause - No moves that put the target to sleep.

Evasion Clause - No use of moves that increase evasion, EG Sleeping powder. Basically, Hypno is useless.

OHKO - No one hit KO moves, Eg fissure.

Just typing this up to help me and people who are new to Tourneys straighten some things out.

Ok, I'm new to Tourneys so just correct me if I'm wrong

Species Clause - No idea, someone tell me

Sleep Clause - No moves that put the target to sleep.

Evasion Clause - No use of moves that increase evasion, EG Sleeping powder. Basically, Hypno is useless.

OHKO - No one hit KO moves, Eg fissure.

Just typing this up to help me and people who are new to Tourneys straighten some things out.

lol

Species Clause - Can only use one of each evolutionary line, so no two Snorlaxs or Blissey AND Chansey.

Sleep Clause - Can only put one of opponent's pokemon to sleep at a time, moves like Rest do not count towards that though.

Evasion Clause - No moves that affect accuracy/evasion such as Double Team/Sand Attack

OHKO - Yes, no OHKO moves like Horn Drill.

Species Clause - Can only use one of each evolutionary line, so no two Snorlaxs or Blissey AND Chansey.

Sleep Clause - Can only put one of opponent's pokemon to sleep at a time, moves like Rest do not count towards that though.

Evasion Clause - No moves that affect accuracy/evasion such as Double Team/Sand Attack

OHKO - Yes, no OHKO moves like Horn Drill.

Ah, thanks, big help :)

Ok now that just opens up a whole new can of worms. So does that mean Giga Drain/Dream Eater in, Recover/Softboiled/Rest out? What about Leech Seed? We really need to make sure the specifics are clear here.

Does the move take away the opponents HP?

-YES: Move is allowed.

-NO: Move is not allowed.

So Refresh/Aromatherapy is limited to 3 times per match? Does each move has it's own count, or will it be a total of three turns?

Yes, you can status heal VIA A MOVE NOT AN ITEM, up to 3x a match TOTAL. Not per move. We will obviously have staff spectating each battle to enforce this.