Vanity items question(s)

I'd like to know the difference between:

:Event only:

:Limited Time:

:Seasonal:  

-vanity items. What is the difference? When can they be purchased? Can they be purchased?

And most importantly, when is the next event?

44 minutes ago, NACisUm said:

I'd like to know the difference between:

:Event only:

:Limited Time:

:Seasonal:  

-vanity items. What is the difference? When can they be purchased? Can they be purchased?

And most importantly, when is the next event?

Event only: The vanity is available during an event. ie: Ghost Purging Outfit

Limited Time: The vanity is only available during a certain time period. Once the offer expires, you will never see it again. ie: Orange Flaming Skull

Seasonal: The vanity appears during certain holidays. ie: Winged Heart Backpack

We as the community are not sure when the next event will be. The developers usually announce an event in the Announcements section on the PokeMMO Forums.

Event only: The vanity is available during an event. ie: Ghost Purging Outfit

Limited Time: The vanity is only available during a certain time period. Once the offer expires, you will never see it again. ie: Orange Flaming Skull

Seasonal: The vanity appears during certain holidays. ie: Winged Heart Backpack

We as the community are not sure when the next event will be. The developers usually announce an event in the Announcements section on the PokeMMO Forums.

Thank you ^-^

Edited by NACisUm

Everything Bestfriends mentioned is accurate, however I do want to add that some items that are Event Only may return in the future (for that same event) but are not guaranteed to, additionally seasonal items are available every year during that particular season (unlike Event Only items) which are two that get confused sometimes. c:

As your question has been answered I'll be locking this thread. If you have any other queries about these item types feel free to message me on the forums.

• Matoka locked this topic