(ES EN) I dont like the breeding system

Hi i like the game so much and is a great work but when i finished the game is time to the breeding for competitive pokemon (like the other games) but the system here is so different for example I have to sacrifice the parents(and the items) and that sucks or destiny knot doesnt work i understand the system with braces but why you change the breeding? i understand the farming and earnigs but why?

This is not a hate post i love the game so much and sorry for my bad english

Greetings

Hola me encanto el juego es un buen trabajo acabo de terminar el juego y toca empezar la crianza de los competitivos(como los demás juegos) pero el sistema aca es muy distinto por ejemplo el hecho de tener que sacrificar los padres(y sus items) y eso apesta o que el Lazo destino no funcione entiendo el sistema del juego con los brazales pero no entiendo  el ¿porque de cambiar el sistema original? se lo del farmeo y ganancias pero ¿porque?

no es un post de odio me encanta el juego

Saludos

Competitive gaming is one of the last things we can do. Breeding encourage people to still playing a lot to make its competitive Pokemon real competitive. Is a hard work which needs farming money, sometimes lots of GTL buys and consumes lot of time. It's sometime tedious, but it's also a way to make the game real MMORPG. Requires people to play, to make better builds and use those teams to make new competitive pokemons which would help them to buy with money or BP to make more. It's one of the best vicious circles that make this game almost never boring. I think it's very nice. I wouldn't change the way it works.

El juego competitivo es una de las últimas cosas que podemos hacer. El método de cría anima a la gente a seguir jugando durante mucho tiempo para hacer un equipo verdaderamente competitivo. Es un trabajo duro que necesita farmear dinero, a veces comprar mucho en el GTL y consume mucho tiempo. Muchas veces resulta tedioso, pero es un modo de convertir el juego en realmente un MMORPG. Hace que la gente necesite jugar muchas horas,  para así hacer mejores equipos y usarlos así para conseguir nuevos pokemons mejores o diferentes mediante dinero o BP. Es uno de los mejores círculos viciosos del juego y que convierte al juego en difícil de aburrir. Creo que funciona muy bien. Yo no cambiaría cómo funciona.