So, an introduction is in order?

Paulington

Hi there fellow Pokéfans.

My name is Paul, I've been playing Pokémon since Red & Blue when I got my first Gameboy at release and on the N64, and I've owned pretty much every game since. I am a huge fan of it and the carefree world in which you play is a fantastic place to escape into.

I enjoy playing it so the idea of playing it with many other users is a fantastic prospect which I cannot turn down.

I am 20, I live in Bristol, England. I am on my way to being a surgeon.

Every now and again I get my N64 back out and play Pokémon Stadium, nothing beats the Lickitung game! :).

I really look forward to meeting fellow Pokéfans here, building new friendships and helping users find their way and to enjoy PokéMMO.

I am also a website developer, I have ran IRC networks with thousands of people on for years, I have administrated websites with over half a million members and run several websites, this is one of my many hobbies, along with hunting/target shooting and racing.

I can't wait to talk to you all and meet some new friends.

Thanks in advance for reading this.

Cheers!

Paul.

The reason I type like that is just because it allows me to structure my thoughts better, plus nobody likes a wall of text! :lol:.

That's what paragraphs are for. If you structured your sentences into paragraphs I think it

would have been a lot more clearer.

Also, hello and welcome.