[Official] Winter GUI Showdown!

Strych

ok im in,, where are we going to send are intries? we have to w8 till 23 of december?

If you read the OP, it states that you are to send a PM to strychnine with all the necessary screenshots, and you can send it any time you want up until the 18th of December which is tomorrow.

Edit: oh sorry double post.

If you read the OP, it states that you are to send a PM to strychnine with all the necessary screenshots, and you can send it any time you want up until the 18th of December which is tomorrow.

Edit: oh sorry double post.

its said that dedline on sign ups is on 18 and deadline on submission is 23??? do i read in incorrect? oh well thanks for the relpy, and can we use some images in the net for modification??

its said that dedline on sign ups is on 18 and deadline on submission is 23??? do i read in incorrect? oh well thanks for the relpy, and can we use some images in the net for modification??

Oh yeah sorry my mistake you can send it in anytime between now and the 23rd.

Sorry again triple post.

Just got done with the user interface, put roughly a good 8-10 hours into it. Battle Hud and Background however, I haven't touched yet. But I should be done within 4 hours work time.

Nice, nice. I'd say i put a lot of time into the background. Took a while to decide. Battle bars was about 2 hours considering decisions... User interface was probably about 4 to 5 hrs.

Since you make it sound so easy, why don't you enter?

Your reply further proves my point. It's NOT easy. I don't know how to make whatever this is even about. Shouldn't something pokemmo related have a shot at a shiny clefairy? This is like giving a golfer a bowling ball for winning a golf tournament. No hate, just showing my logic and intelligence. In b4 I'm flamed like always for no reason just because I'm shredded, brah.