Modern problems... AMULET [ C O I N ]

Aló! Marissa here!

- Today is a great day, except for the amulet coin thing.. poor coin boi...

- How is the money going to flow thorugh our community now? ... i got some interesting "facts" to share from our future:

1. Sinnoh is going to be a M O N E Y M A C H I N E , that's the reason why the amulet coin was nerfed-

2. Market is gonna overflow in the next two weeks, with bidoofs and startlys.

3. HONEY can make the world spin faster, but not harder.

4. Gems are going to be the new money from the underground, they are going to have like a % of purity, the biggest the % and the gem, the more money you have.

5. yeah, actually, i cant understand how farming berries is going to help in Sinnoh smh.

-Marissa (demonhunter in charge / magic girl / spontaneous movie maker / shiny hunter / marissa / mod (creator) / smoochum lover / smoochie owner /

god's friend (sometimes) / has a swampert 6x15 / helps people / completely non plus ultra / marissa / time traveler / good friend )

1 minute ago, maximilious said:

I WANT MY PERMA COIN AMULET

me angry

Why? is actually a pretty good update for the Amulet coin!

-

-Marissa (demonhunter in charge / magic girl / spontaneous movie maker / shiny hunter / marissa / mod (creator) / smoochum lover / smoochie owner /

god's friend (sometimes) / has a swampert 6x15 / helps people / completely non plus ultra / marissa / time traveler / good friend / philosopher )