Can you check is you've been flagged for botting?

Unfortunately no, I was quietly leveling up a Meowth with sharing experience, just killing wild pokemons and suddenly, permanent ban, reason: Botting. Without warning of anything, just for kill pokemon on the same route for a while, I went to heal the pokemon center several times, I moved several times, I even disconnected when I saw Whatsapp (i play in the mobile version) and without warning, bum, ban.

1 minute ago, Jerezseb said:

Unfortunately no, I was quietly leveling up a Meowth with sharing experience, just killing wild pokemons and suddenly, permanent ban, reason: Botting. Without warning of anything, just for kill pokemon on the same route for a while, I went to heal the pokemon center several times, I moved several times, I even disconnected when I saw Whatsapp (i play in the mobile version) and without warning, bum, ban.

That's absurd. I thought I was safe playing on my phone because there aren't any mobile bots that I'm aware of. Guess not. As of right now I try and do as many non-bot things as possible, like changing what I'm doing, or talking in chat, but I'd still like to know if I'm shiny hunting with a 0% chance of finding one. Especially since I'm doing it legit and so many bots are getting away with it. How do they expect people to spend money on this game, with the risk of getting a permanent ban the second they think that you're botting?