[GUI] Gen5 Inspired Theme

13 hours ago, budadeth said:

Wait I ll update this tomorrow

Thanks so much. but can you make music bc i've been looking for some lofi music while i play the game but i can't find a single one can you help me? 😞 ?

Some mods have chill music but most of the songs made me cringe. I did not like that feeling ;-;

Edited by Billybobjoejr
3 hours ago, Billybobjoejr said:

Thanks so much. but can you make music bc i've been looking for some lofi music while i play the game but i can't find a single one can you help me? 😞 ?

Some mods have chill music but most of the songs made me cringe. I did not like that feeling ;-;

I have vaporwave music mod, maybe you like it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsgH4aRnaqE&pp=ygUdY29kaWdvIGNlcm8gcG9rZW1tbyB2YXBvcndhdmU%3D

im not doing music mods rn because i dont have that much free time

im gonna update this theme in a moment

3 hours ago, budadeth said:

I have vaporwave music mod, maybe you like it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsgH4aRnaqE&pp=ygUdY29kaWdvIGNlcm8gcG9rZW1tbyB2YXBvcndhdmU%3D

im not doing music mods rn because i dont have that much free time

im gonna update this theme in a moment

Thanks for responding, and I love the vaporwave mod but every time I fight a wild pokemon there's no music for a little while. and kinda ruins the vibe. everything elts is fine.

4 hours ago, Billybobjoejr said:

Thanks for responding, and I love the vaporwave mod but every time I fight a wild pokemon there's no music for a little while. and kinda ruins the vibe. everything elts is fine.

Oh yes I put a little pause time to let people fly from battle without having to hear the same 5 seconds clip of a song, that way they dont get tired of the song Haha sorry

7 hours ago, budadeth said:

Oh yes I put a little pause time to let people fly from battle without having to hear the same 5 seconds clip of a song, that way they dont get tired of the song Haha sorry

Hay if you don't mind me asking do you remember the gen 3 style?

I've said this before but it would be nice to have it as a theme?

other people said it "only one" but it would be nice.

pokemon gen 3 tier list (1) 2.webp

Edited by Billybobjoejr
!!!YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS!!!
3 minutes ago, Billybobjoejr said:

Hay if you don't mind me asking do you remember the gen 3 style?

I've said this before but it would be nice to have it as a theme?

other people said it "only one" but it would be nice.

pokemon gen 3 tier list (1) 2.webp

I ve done something similar but its now outdated, I hope I can update it when the new region comes out

17 minutes ago, Billybobjoejr said:

can you send me the link when the gui is done?

I will try to remember hahaha

10 minutes ago, Billybobjoejr said:

hay can I ask you a question?

yes go ahead

3 minutes ago, Billybobjoejr said:

you are a very nice person 🙂 and you seem like ur busy or tired so if t takes you long to respon im fine.

just wantted to tell you

yes Im busy working within the week

35 minutes ago, Billybobjoejr said:

hay i don't think you replied but i don't remember but i think you updated this 3d mega pokemon mod but just asking if you can fix it

but i downloaded the version you linked

РokеМMO 6_29_2023 6_07_18 PM.png

I repplied you on that thread, maybe you are using different sprite mods that arent very compatible with each other, or the mod have wrong values of position, I cant help you with that, I only made that mod usable because it didnt work

Hey so I've been really intrigued by this theme and I'm really aiming to use it. However I downloaded the first link on page 1 and realized that link isnt valid anymore so i found the updated link posted on 6/29/23, extracted it and added it to my mods folder but to no avail. I even redownloaded the file yet it still remains an issue. Any help?

Screenshot 2023-07-03 233852.png

7 hours ago, KantoShinto said:

Hey so I've been really intrigued by this theme and I'm really aiming to use it. However I downloaded the first link on page 1 and realized that link isnt valid anymore so i found the updated link posted on 6/29/23, extracted it and added it to my mods folder but to no avail. I even redownloaded the file yet it still remains an issue. Any help?

Screenshot 2023-07-03 233852.png

It has to go into the folder data>themes 

You put it on mods

After do that, go in-game settings, interface, select theme

Your BW based theme is very good
You should just adjust the part of the Box in which pokémon stats sections are not the same dimensions
But in general very good job
It's been the first absolute external GUI that I've put in my client after almost 9 months of playing

1 hour ago, Andr3a281093 said:

Your BW based theme is very good
You should just adjust the part of the Box in which pokémon stats sections are not the same dimensions
But in general very good job
It's been the first absolute external GUI that I've put in my client after almost 9 months of playing

What you mean with the box? Can you show a screenshoot