[Official] Wednesday Night Lightweights (Monthly)

Shanie

[quote name='DeamonPokemon15' timestamp='1358058028' post='161498']
the registration is over, it has been over since the 4th, the challengers have already been paired to see who they compete with -_-
[url="http://challonge.com/PokeMMO_WNL_Jan2012"]http://challonge.com...MMO_WNL_Jan2012[/url]
[/quote]
We still have room for contenders in the reserves slots.

oh, i thought registration ended once it has hit 64 contenders O: lol sorry for that comment earlier ^^
but i do have a question its about the hax item clause, does this include items that are supposed to boost specific types of moves like nevermeltice and blackglasses? or is it only items that dont have their effects not implemented yet?

[quote name='DeamonPokemon15' timestamp='1358209464' post='163113']the hax item clause, does this include items that are supposed to boost specific types of moves like nevermeltice and blackglasses? or is it only items that dont have their effects not implemented yet?
[/quote]

[quote][size=4][b]Hax Item Clause: [/b]The use of items such as King's Rock, Brightpowder [not yet available], Lax Incense, Focus Band [effect not yet implemented] and Quick Claw [effect not yet implemented] is banned. Hax items are often seen in the same light as evasion moves, so expect your opponent to get angry if you successfully dodge their 100% accurate move.[/size][/quote]

[quote name='nestle014' timestamp='1358171871' post='162658']
what ch will this be held?
[/quote]Thank you. Added to the OP.

[quote name='Shanie' timestamp='1358211076' post='163131']
Current Reserves list:

VerminSupreme
Edelain
Markoc
GandalfG
Sayce
seniorsuave

Chances are ALL of these people will be in the competition. Reserves are still open and anyone who wants to compete are more than welcome to be added to the list.
[/quote]
My pokemon just level to 31 D: can i also used it?