Team Optic

CHABETO

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=3][color=#ff0000]I'll use [url="http://veekun.com/dex/gadgets/stat_calculator?pokemon=%40us%2Cpokemon_species%3ACharmander&stat=34%2C21%2C18%2C25%2C18%2C25&level=13&effort=0%2C0%2C0%2C0%2C0%2C0&nature=rash"]this[/url] little beauty[/color][/size][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=3][color=#ff0000][spoiler]Just cause Perv wants her lol[/spoiler][/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='BlackFeather' timestamp='1366940676' post='307187']
[/quote]

Never knew they had Pokemon in the DBZ universe

[quote name='Daedra' timestamp='1366941078' post='307194']
Gastly should be allowed ?
[/quote]

Another poke I missed out... edited in

[quote name='DrZeues' timestamp='1366975768' post='307648']
News: Hello all, I come today bringing you good news. I finally caught a shiny pokemon. I found it in the safari zone(thank god it didn't run). It is a shiny Nidoran male.

Thanks for everybodies support for all the other shiny hunts that I have done in the past.
[/quote]

Grats on the shiny nido

[quote name='YagamiNoir4896' timestamp='1366977098' post='307658']
Ploegy I WANT THAT CHARMANDER
[/quote]

Too bad it's mine

[quote name='Ploegy' timestamp='1367003822' post='308184']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=3][color=#ff0000]Blargh! It's Perv's Char ;-;[/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]

^_^

[img]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/PLOEGY/wowwell_zps105129d2.jpg[/img]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=3][color=#ff0000][color=#FF0000][font=comic sans ms', cursive][size=3]I don't think sleep clause was broken at all in this duel[/size][/font][/color]

[spoiler]People who do this are bitches[/spoiler][/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='Ploegy' timestamp='1367070909' post='308968']
[img]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/PLOEGY/wowwell_zps105129d2.jpg[/img]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=3][color=#ff0000][color=#FF0000][font=comic sans ms', cursive][size=3]I don't think sleep clause was broken at all in this duel[/size][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]

It wasn't, Plo just used rest on all of her pokes. :v

Guys i will be back in few days, i need to download PokeMMO and team speak 3 (again)[quote name='Ploegy' timestamp='1367070909' post='308968']

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=3][color=#ff0000][font=comic sans ms', cursive]I don't think sleep clause was broken at all in this duel[/font]

[spoiler]People who do this are bitches[/spoiler][/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]
Then I am one of "[font=comic sans ms', cursive][size=3][color=#ff0000]bitches[/color]"[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4] too, if i dont know player with who i bettel, and i got my Gengastyle with all 24 hypnosys PP , and he / she didnt say nothing for sleep clause i will put to sleep all her/ his pokemon to sleep and slowly kill one by one in thay sleep (like assassin).[/size][/font][/size][/font]

Same goes for para/burn/pns/tox/acc clause.

If someone use items like full restore, burn heal... etc.... thay are real "[color=#FF0000][font=comic sans ms', cursive][size=3]bitches[/size][/font][/color]"

[spoiler]and yes i know that Hypnosys got only 20 PP,not 24, but i did use PP UP on my gengars[/spoiler]

In Optic everyone use sleep/acc clause ,so when i bettel with other members in team i use (follow rules of) clause too.

[spoiler]If sleep clause is on and oponent use blissey i will broke sleep clause, that pokemon is to much OP[/spoiler]

I would never broke clause on someone if i know that there is one or two...
I know that all members in Optic use evasion and sleep clause.

[spoiler]Before few weeks i did have a bettel 100 lvl 3v3 "[color=#ff0000]WITH [/color]sleep and evasion clause" ( he did say that it is sleep/evasion clause) it was in front of of e4 poke
center, i did use gengar, cacturne and charizard and other guy did use gengar , snorlax and umbreon.

My and his first pokemon was gengar ( his gengars nick was Jojo )
in forst turn we did use hypnosis but my gengar did miss but his did hit.( my lonely gengar with only 79 speed ev did outspeed his gengar)
next turn i did switch to cacturne and he did use dream eater.
next turn he did use hypnosis and miss( i was thinking that he did press wrong button, but...), cacturne did use faint atack
next turn he did use hypnosis again and put my cacturne to sleep
next turn i did switch to gengar( he was still sleeping), and that guy did switch to snorlax ) Big Show )
next turn he did switch ti back to gangar and my did "fast" sleeping
next turn my gengar wakes up and use hypnosis and this time it gets a hit
next turn my gengar use hypnosis and he switchs to snorlax that falls to sleep
next turn my gengar use hypnosis aganin and he switchs to umbreon (Mia) but hypnosis miss
next turn hypnosis miss again and he did use calm mind on his umbreon
next turn i put umbeon to sleep
next turn i switch to charizard and use brick break on his snorlax and umbreon , and flametrower on his gengar
thay didnt wake up befor thay did faint

then later when i did heal my pokemon

He: Why did you broke sleep clause,you noob
Me:You did it first
He:I didnt
Me :Yes you did
He:You did use rest
Me:My only pokemon that knows rest is Wailmer and he is on level 50

then he did get off line( i did try to send him whisper msg, but he was of line next half hour and i did give up)
[spoiler]This bettel was wen ploegy did train with lucky egg Perv's Tiranitar in e4 and i think buy new hat,i dont remember his name but i remember nickname of his pokemon[/spoiler]
[quote]Idont know what will others do but i did that[/quote][/spoiler]
All what i can say to him,if he reads this, is: YOU ARE...
[img]http://www.lolbrary.com/content/239/derp-20239.jpg[/img]