Team Optic

CHABETO

[quote name='Perverse' timestamp='1368167943' post='328421']
I'd try it out in 50s first to see how it plays and if you don't like using it without spore then bring it up to 100
[/quote]

If I evolving it into Breloom at Lv50 ...., it's still no Spore if I level it to Lv100 XD........

My problem is.... is Spore an important move for Breloom ? :wacko:

[quote name='BeTure' timestamp='1368177642' post='328496']
If I evolving it into Breloom at Lv50 ...., it's still no Spore if I level it to Lv100 XD........

My problem is.... is Spore an important move for Breloom ? :wacko:
[/quote]

Oh... I did not know that >_>

Spore is a good move, but in my opinion is not necessary. There are different move sets you could make with your Breloom since it has hidden power ghost, such as Leech Seed, Hidden Power, Focus Punch and Return/Sludge bomb/Protect

The reason why I'm suggesting protect because it can help you regain a nice amount of hp if you've used leech seed on the enemy and are running leftovers

[quote name='Perverse' timestamp='1368181417' post='328552']
Oh... I did not know that >_>

Spore is a good move, but in my opinion is not necessary. There are different move sets you could make with your Breloom since it has hidden power ghost, such as Leech Seed, Hidden Power, Focus Punch and Return/Sludge bomb/Protect

The reason why I'm suggesting protect because it can help you regain a nice amount of hp if you've used leech seed on the enemy and are running leftovers
[/quote]

WOW...Perverse~ I love you . ;)

Hey Guys

I'm afraid i wont be on in the game for a while because i'm dealing with college's stuffs and s**t like that >.>
I'll be back in a few weeks (So try to survive without me :D)

See you around Optic's :)

P.D.: please tell rayray not to worry about me, and wait for Theerm xD