Team Optic

CHABETO

[font="comic sans ms, cursive"][color="#ff0000"][size=3]Now I dunno if I'm leaving or not. I may, I may not. But I know for a fact I will be missing this weekends tournament so don't try to convince me to do it. I have some band shows that day and I won't be able to miss those in order to duel. Sorry for the inconvenience [/size][/color][/font]

[quote name='Ploegy' timestamp='1363208543' post='227882']
[font=comic sans ms, cursive][color=#ff0000][size=3]Now I dunno if I'm leaving or not. I may, I may not.[/size][/color][/font]
[/quote]

[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m36bhtDJhx1qcwrqc.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Ploegy' timestamp='1363561186' post='233338']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=3][color=#ff0000]Just so ya know, my icon is awesome :3 End of story[/color][/size][/font]
[/quote][size=4][font='courier new', courier, monospace][i][b][color=#FF0099]Ploegy I think (I usualy dont think but, ah well...) that you dont have to say that something,what is avesome, is avesome,cuz everyone knows that is avesome,just like you Ploegy...[/color][/b][/i][/font][/size]

[size=4][font='courier new', courier, monospace][i][b][color=#FF0099]...[/color][/b][/i][/font][/size]
[size=4][font='courier new', courier, monospace][i][b][color=#FF0099].........[/color][/b][/i][/font][/size]
[size=4][font='courier new', courier, monospace][i][b][color=#FF0099]*facepalm*[/color][/b][/i][/font][/size]
[size=4][font='courier new', courier, monospace][i][b][color=#FF0099]Guys just forget that i did say all this,just like i didnt say a thing.[/color][/b][/i][/font][/size]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=3][color=#ff0000]Ploegy being awesome say what? That never happens[/color][/size][/font]

[s][color=#FF0000][font=comic sans ms', cursive][size=3]I wonder who made that awesome Red Wings signature that seems to be in Ploegy's signature. I dunno but it's pretty awesome. Those rounded corners make it so much better than a box signature. Not to mention it has an overly attractive man in it. Oh wait so does that icon of her's too[/size][/font][/color][/s]

[color=#FF0000][font=comic sans ms', cursive][size=3]Nothing was said here[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Ploegy' timestamp='1363664457' post='235159']
[font=comic sans ms, cursive][color=#ff0000][size=3]Well I have no soul so breaking your heart doesn't effect me[/size][/color][/font]
[/quote]I'm going to continue the war by adding that the penguins own end of story go Sidney Crosby :P.