Team Optic

CHABETO

Has it really come to the point where a man can't offer his Level 100 Blissey for a Level 100 Gengar. Is it that every time i trade for something, i have to constantly watch what the other person is doing? Why is MMO like this? I just recently got cheated out of a level 100 modest gengar that with max Sp.atk, and speed ev's. Why is it that i got something totally diverse? I wouldn't even have a problem if it wasn't for that douche bag Wolverine X. He is the one who stole that important blissey from me. If any Type of moderator reads this, the i request that you PERMANENTLY ban him form this game, and I also ask that my Blissey is returned to me, or how about even giving me that gengar, or hell, why not both!!!!! Anyways, the point I am making is that this is the SECOND time this has happened to me. THIS HAS GOT TO STOP. If this game is going to be getting bigger and bigger, then lets make sure that more Bull Sheet like this will stop happening. Come on people, just train your own god damn shit, and STOP TAKING MY SHIT!!!! Team, you might not see me on for a few days or so, sorry. :angry:-_-:unsure:

[quote name='PinkWings' timestamp='1358711036' post='168000']
Congrats to them both :D
[/quote]

[size=6][color=#ff0000]F[/color][color=#00ff00]I[/color][color=#0000ff]N[/color][color=#660099]A[/color][color=#cc0099]L[/color][color=#669966]L[/color][color=#ffff00]Y [/color][/size][color=#ff00ff][size=6]Y[/size][/color][color=#00FF00][size=6]O[/size][/color][color=#3300FF][size=6]U[/size][/color][size=6][color="#006400"] P[/color][/size][color=#ccff66][size=6]O[/size][/color][size=6][color=#ff0000]S[/color][color=#00ffff]T[/color][color=#ee82ee]E[/color][color=#ff8c00]D[/color][/size]

[size=6][img]http://rashidkm.wap.sh/images/fireworks_animated_gif_2.gif[/img][/size]

Well,it is about that time again. I will be taking another leave, probably longer than the last one. A certain situation has come up so I will go away. I shall miss u all. I will probably be away for... a few weeks, or until i find a way to donate. Either way, the message is the same, i will be gone for awhile. Beto, don't kick me. My dear wife, stay strong, if u need money, well... you wont need any. ANYWAYS, when i find a use able debit card, credit card ect. I shall return. Bye for now optic.

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=2][color=#ff0000]It's ok Ben. We still love you whether or not your on or not. But seriously, get your internet fixed or else xD[/color][/size][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=2][color=#ff0000]And DrZ, it's alright. You do what you need to do. We all understand[/color][/size][/font]