Uma nova Elite 4, e um novo Campeão / A new Elite 4, and a new Champion

Defects

Question

Sempre pensei comigo mesmo, enquanto assistia pokemon, "... se eu tivesse Pokémons, será eu conseguiria ser o melhor do mundo?".

Pensando dessa maneira, uma sugestão minha seria implantar uma forma de arquivar os Pokémons dos jogadores mais bem colocados nos ranks, os status dos mesmos, etc, mas só poderiam usar Pokémons daquela região, como se fossem virar líderes de ginásio realmente, e então ficaria disponível para que outros jogadores possam enfrentá-los acessando a região (usando um mod que seria modificado a cada 3 meses por exemplo, e tendo uma recompensa como dinheiro ou algo do tipo depois de passar por todos), mas claro, cada região manteria sua própria Elite 4 e Campeão para a evolução dos Pokémons do personagem. 

Sei que é uma ideia maluca, e difícil de implementar, mas seria como um plano para o futuro.

Meu inglês não lá muito bom, mas tentei.

---------------------------------------

I always thought to myself while watching Pokémon, "... if i had Pokémons, would i be able to be in the Elite 4, or maybe be the champion?!"

Thinking in this way, the suggestion i want to make, it would be to implement a way to archive the Pokémons of the best placed players in ranks, their status, etc, but they could only use Pokémon from that region, as if they were going to become gym leaders really, and then it would be avaliable to players face them accessing that region (using a mod, and this mod would be modified only 3 months later for exemple, and it would be a reward in money or something like that after passing all the others players), but of course, each region it would maintein its own Elite 4 and Champion for the evolution of the character's Pokémon.

I know, is a crazy ideia, and hard to implement, but it would be a plan to the future.

My english isn't that good, but a tried.

Edited by Defects
Erro ao digitar

1 answer to this question

Hello there^^

This system is already enabled in Specific teams. They have their own gym leaders and elite four.

So you can already enjoy battling real gym leaders & elite four.

I don't think it will be implemented in the whole PokeMMO system.