Identical items separated from each other in the bag cause problem

Hey guys, I'm trying to teach my Pokemon moves from the Old Lady Tutor on Island 2 in Kanto. She asks for 3x Mystic Water/Charcoal. I have 3 of each, but they are seperated in the bag and are shown as x2 and x1. So she doesn't consider this as enough... What can I do about it? Shouldn't I have more of these by now? (I'm at 8 badges in all 4 regions and was pretty thorough with my gameplay)..
Alternatively, is there a guide somewhere to show all item locations in PokeMMO, so I can maybe find more?

Thanks in advance

They are separated just because they are definitely different, look closer and you will see one type is trade-able, while the other type is untrade-able. NPC only accepts trade-able type, which you lacked of. So buy more of them from GTL (faster) or just farm them yourself (longer).

24 minutes ago, shiningluck said:

They are separated just because they are definitely different, look closer and you will see one type is trade-able, while the other type is untrade-able. NPC only accepts trade-able type, which you lacked of. So buy more of them from GTL (faster) or just farm them yourself (longer).

You can use untradable items with NPCs so long as you have enough items. It's more like what @kuplion said, both are considered separately (and it sucks)