A suggestion

Lucaswow

Question

I was thinking that would be nice to work on a Pokemon HeartGold hackrom. I think that some things can be edited by rom hacking to remove Kanto and add a new Pokemon League in Johto so after that you could combat against Red.  I dont know so much about romhacking but i really want to help to add this region.

Edited by Lucaswow

3 answers to this question

Hello @Lucaswow,

For now, you will have to wait for the Johto implementation. The current aim is to focus on bug fixes and the improvement of the current regions and gameplay (like PvP, see latest announcement). 

I will recommend that you support the other threads - and you can read one of the newer discussions here:

If Johto ever was to be released, I'm sure the developers will have a solid way to do so. But (again), there are other priorities for now to improve PokeMMO.

Have a great day. :-)

19 minutes ago, Sethsen said:

Hello @Lucaswow,

For now, you will have to wait for the Johto implementation. The current aim is to focus on bug fixes and the improvement of the current regions and gameplay (like PvP, see latest announcement). 

I will recommend that you support the other threads - and you can read one of the newer discussions here:

If Johto ever was to be released, I'm sure the developers will have a solid way to do so. But (again), there are other priorities for now to improve
Have a great day. :-)

Btw there's any chance to add  your friends location in friends list, also for the people your guild. Or a party like most MMOs it shows your friend location in map so you can trade or combat.

I think it would be nice too.

Edited by Lucaswow
2 minutes ago, Lucaswow said:

Btw there's any chance to add  your friends location in friends list, also for the people your guild. I think it would be nice too.   

For that particular suggestion, you should make a new thread. Please, check the "Suggestion Box" forum section first to see if there has been posted a similar suggestion before.