Howdy

Coryell

Hey, I'm Coryell. So I found out about Pokemmo about a month ago and have been playing for about a week and a half now. Got my team to lv50 and tournament ready. I also found a nice team/guild. I'm no stranger to competitive battling and out of the several I've had with my team so far I haven't lost yet, so don't expect an easy win if you find yourself against me in a tourney. Anyway I'd just like to say hey and extend the hand of friendship to all who will accept it. If you feel like it, hit me up in-game. My IGN is in my sig. :)

[quote name='Coryell' timestamp='1358543827' post='166523']
Hey, I'm Coryell. So I found out about Pokemmo about a month ago and have been playing for about a week and a half now. Got my team to lv50 and tournament ready. I also found a nice team/guild. I'm no stranger to competitive battling and out of the several I've had with my team so far I haven't lost yet, so don't expect an easy win if you find yourself against me in a tourney. Anyway I'd just like to say hey and extend the hand of friendship to all who will accept it. If you feel like it, hit me up in-game. My IGN is in my sig. :)
[/quote]

Hello, welcome! Probably wouldn't post here but your name had caught my eye for about a week now because it is the name of the county I live in.

[quote name='Munya' timestamp='1358543903' post='166525']
Hello, welcome! Probably wouldn't post here but your name had caught my eye for about a week now because it is the name of the county I live in.
[/quote] That's funny since I'm actually named after Vinnie Coryell, a professional Parkour and Freerunning athlete. He's my role model and an all around great guy. I've noticed you around the forums as well Munya. Nice to meet you.