GTL TRADE PROBLEM

Hello,

I recently sold a few itens/pokes though the GTL market and I noticed that a dont receive the money in return.

For exemple, I sold a Exp.Share for 100k, and when I go to retrieve the money, all i get back is my item and no MONEY.

The item goes back to my inventory and I dont get back the money.

Does any other player is experiencing this error/bug or is it just me?

Note: I misclicked once to retrieve the itens/pokes, but that´s NOT the case now.

Thank you.

Hello, 

It doesn't sound like a bug. It sounds like your items reached their" End Date" and were not sold, and that you just reclaimed them. In these cases, the fee you put to list your item does not return.

If an item has not been sold, it will show "$0" in the "Unclaimed" column. However, if an item was sold, it will show an X amount of $ is unclaimed. Example:

image.png.9a6b96576b22d91eb4824bce85b09d10.png

Have a nice day.

3 hours ago, Sethsen said:

Hello, 

It doesn't sound like a bug. It sounds like your items reached their" End Date" and were not sold, and that you just reclaimed them. In these cases, the fee you put to list your item does not return.

If an item has not been sold, it will show "$0" in the "Unclaimed" column. However, if an item was sold, it will show an X amount of $ is unclaimed. Example:

image.png.9a6b96576b22d91eb4824bce85b09d10.png

Have a nice day.

I think it was that, because my exp.share stayed for quite some time in the GTL

2 minutes ago, PedroCampelo93 said:

I think it was that, because my exp.share stayed for quite some time in the GTL

Okay, great. You can try to resell it - I suggest you look at how much other people sell their item for and put for a similar price. That will for sure get your item sold.

Since we got to the bottom of this, I will lock the thread. Have a nice day everyone.

• Seth locked this topic