Can't teach Superpower

Hello! Judging by the tileset in the background of your screenshot it looks like Kanto. The move tutor for Superpower can be found in Unova, the blue haired npc in any pokemon center.

For more information on tutors, check out this guide. Hope this helps!

Best of luck!

Edited by TechnoVortex

superpower is learned from a regional move tutor. Please take a look at this, but to answer shortly, go to unova and talk to the blue haired guy in any pokecenter. you need 8 gym badges to be able to use him. these are the requirements

Superpower - 2x Blue Shard, 3x Black Belt

1 minute ago, TechnoVortex said:

Hello, judging by the tileset in the background of your screenshot it looks like Kanto. The move tutor for Superpower is in Unova, blue haired npc any pokemon center.

For more information on tutors, check out this guide.

Best of luck!

Unova PC move TUTOR doens't have it either

Just now, lordhyra said:

superpower is learned from a regional move tutor. Please take a look at this, but to answer shortly, go to unova and talk to the blue haired guy in any pokecenter. you need 8 gym badges to be able to use him. these are the requirements

Superpower - 2x Blue Shard, 3x Black Belt

Unova doesnt have it either

Just now, dooferino said:

Unova PC move TUTOR doens't have it either

please take a look at my reply :p i explained it. each region has regional move tutors that teach special moves. look at the link technovortex and i posted to learn more about that.

4 minutes ago, lordhyra said:

please take a look at my reply :p i explained it. each region has regional move tutors that teach special moves. look at the link technovortex and i posted to learn more about that.

I did look at your post, but the move tutor doesnt have the move as I posted in my screenshot

Edited by dooferino
fix misspelling mistake
  • Seth locked this topic