[MOD] Complete PokeMMO Follower Sprites | Updated and Fixed Version | Legendary and Forms Included

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, MaidLulia said:

Amazing mod, any chance we could get a color correction for shiny Gardevoir?

I'd absolutely love that, thank you so much. ^^

GEC_2022-10-10_18-54-27.png.a3c4f071a9ba2fa15c25ac22d47346d4.png

3 hours ago, realmadrid1809 said:

Great mod! I'd also like to report that garchomp's sideview sprites are off by 1px. They should be further left so that they are symmetrical

Thank you for the feedback and reports.

v1.1.1 - Ralts, Kirlia, and Gardevoir shiny sprites have had their colours adjusted to better match their battle sprites. Gallade shiny sprite has had the glitches from HGSS corrected. Garchomp sprites (male, female, normal, and shiny) have all had their positions corrected.

8 hours ago, kuplion said:

Thank you for the feedback and reports.

v1.1.1 - Ralts, Kirlia, and Gardevoir shiny sprites have had their colours adjusted to better match their battle sprites. Gallade shiny sprite has had the glitches from HGSS corrected. Garchomp sprites (male, female, normal, and shiny) have all had their positions corrected.

Omg, thank you so much! I absolutely love it, you're the best! ;~;

35 minutes ago, VeiLPB said:

Will it be possible to have shiny sprite for alpha mons as well?

Thank you anyways for constantly updating the mod!!

Screenshot 2022-10-17 163846.jpg

First of all, congrats on that amazing find!! Regarding shiny alpha sprites, I'll have to look into how the game handles them but the fact it's not using them looks like it's probably more a bug than anything. I might PM you at some point so I can come stand nearby to check any changes I need to make to the mod if that's ok. 😄

6 hours ago, kuplion said:

First of all, congrats on that amazing find!! Regarding shiny alpha sprites, I'll have to look into how the game handles them but the fact it's not using them looks like it's probably more a bug than anything. I might PM you at some point so I can come stand nearby to check any changes I need to make to the mod if that's ok. 😄

It looks like currently the Alpha Pokémon (normal or shiny) don't pull their follower sprites from mods (I'm not sure if this is intentional or a bug) but when this gets fixed/changed I'll make sure this mod works with them.

14 hours ago, kuplion said:

It looks like currently the Alpha Pokémon (normal or shiny) don't pull their follower sprites from mods (I'm not sure if this is intentional or a bug) but when this gets fixed/changed I'll make sure this mod works with them.

Thank you for looking into it.

I hope they fix that soon.

2 hours ago, JaviFX said:

Could I update this mod? Broke with the latest patch 😞

Screenshot_42.png.a777be428cce60373e180342e9a6cdf5.png

I'll take a look and see if there is anything I can do.

Update: I just check these in game and they're not broken?

image.png.561719d34aca3e6f646cb63e2cd20803.png

Edited by kuplion

Out of interest, what setting do you have enable for Follower Bounce? I have it set to "Yes" and the follower sprites are behaving correctly.

EDIT: Scratch that, all three settings work fine here.

image.png.e3e10428d47afd09b2a5d55ad3639675.png

Edited by kuplion