Pay tô Win?

after a while I went back to playing and I noticed that the game changed... for bad. nerfed everything and greatly increased certain difficulties to the point that common trainers took their full time during battle. XP trainers are basically or even wild pokemons XP, some pokemon had their moveset modified putting ruins of moves and taking the basic moves, not good, but the basic ones that made the pokemon useful to a certain extent is now unplayable if you spend on TM because naturally the Pokemon doesn't get useful moves. lvl 10 trainers making trouble for my lvl 20 time?, using extremely powerful blows at a point in the game where you can't cauterize them? nerfaram or XP from the changes causing you to lose hours training. what I plan in 1 hour, I'm taking 1 whole day to do.

On 12/28/2021 at 3:14 PM, ZaygosQAP said:

after a while I went back to playing and I noticed that the game changed... for bad. nerfed everything and greatly increased certain difficulties to the point that common trainers took their full time during battle. XP trainers are basically or even wild pokemons XP, some pokemon had their moveset modified putting ruins of moves and taking the basic moves, not good, but the basic ones that made the pokemon useful to a certain extent is now unplayable if you spend on TM because naturally the Pokemon doesn't get useful moves. lvl 10 trainers making trouble for my lvl 20 time?, using extremely powerful blows at a point in the game where you can't cauterize them? nerfaram or XP from the changes causing you to lose hours training. what I plan in 1 hour, I'm taking 1 whole day to do.

git gud, or if u cant, you can uninstall game and play minecraft

On 12/28/2021 at 10:14 AM, ZaygosQAP said:

This takes a while for new players to catch, but pokemmo is waay different that what normal pokemon is about. its what i like to call. Pokemmo Gen ?.

Everything from Random Trainer to Gym Trainers to League Members got an above average skill raise. So to play it can caught off-guard those who just wants to play it casual like any other pokemon game.

at least in my opinion.

as for the pay to win title, game only have cosmetics as something you can pay with real money, but if you farm enough you'll can buy RP which can buy em too.
game got nothing beneficial from buying with real money that isnt already accesible to free player (to put it that way).

8 hours ago, Bryce said:

Yes the game is very pay to win...

...in the sense that you need to pay to buy Pokeballs to catch Pokemon to fight.

Pay pokeyen to Win 

On 12/28/2021 at 11:14 PM, ZaygosQAP said:

This is true, but you have to understand that we are in an MMO here so the difficulty scales to hard.

If you run into difficulties, one of the things to do in an MMO is to seek help from other players who will be able to advise you or actively help you as a loan some pokemon.