[MOD] [PVP] [GYM/E4] Infomon - type advantages, attack types, and speeds displayed on battle sprites

On 4/1/2022 at 22:11, BUSSINAPE said:

Este mod sobrescribe los sprites de Pokedex y Enemy Pokemon Battle para las formas Final Evolution (y algunas no finales para meta mons) de Pokémon para contener información sobre las ventajas de tipo y el rango de velocidad para lvl 50. Debe contener el PokeMMO Pokedex completo.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

imagen.gif.0c5d6e0cbd00b19d86b2603fefa6fdfd.gifimagen.gif.f45810c525526fed2840ac4d79e88c26.gif

Explicaciones de símbolos:

- los valores de velocidad muestran lo siguiente: 31 IV / 31 IV + 252 EV / 31 IV + 252 EV + Naturaleza rápida (como jolly)

- escribir símbolos en un sprite significa que esos movimientos son súper efectivos contra él (2x)

- 4x significa que es 4x efectivo, el 4x se encuentra justo al lado del paquete al que se aplica

- el ícono físico/especial se usa para mostrar qué tipo de ataques son probables. En el caso de íconos mixtos, si hay un borde rojo alrededor de uno de los tipos, generalmente significa que ese tipo es más común

- el símbolo de eviolite se usa para evoluciones no finales porque es probable que tengan eviolite como elemento

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

Siéntase libre de responder aquí si nota errores o tiene sugerencias , o simplemente quiere decir algo sobre el mod. Corregiré los errores lo antes posible y enviaré un mensaje aquí cada vez que haya una nueva versión.

Enlace (póngalo en su carpeta PokeMMO/data/mods):

v2.0.2

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kEyY5VhXoRO9joEmUv6GjJ60hAyPDiEY/view?usp=sharin

Versiones anteriores:

Si quieres apoyarme no dudes en enviarme pokeyen a BUSSINAPE, mans strugglin

I have 2 things to say a question and an experience with the mod

1- What do the numbers show exactly? Do they show things like attack, special attack and speed or are they other things? 

2- The mod if it works on android 

5 hours ago, JuanNocturno said:

I have 2 things to say a question and an experience with the mod

1- What do the numbers show exactly? Do they show things like attack, special attack and speed or are they other things? 

2- The mod if it works on android 

1. the speed values show the following speeds on lvl 50 with:

31 IV / 31 IV + 252 EV / 31 IV + 252 EV + Speedy nature (like jolly)

2. i don't have an android so you gotta try it out

On 29/5/2023 at 15:05, BUSSINAPE said:

1.  los valores de velocidad muestran las siguientes velocidades en lvl 50 con:

31 IV / 31 IV + 252 EV / 31 IV + 252 EV + Naturaleza rápida (como alegre)

2. no tengo un android así que tienes que probarlo

Thank you for clarifying point 1

And on point 2, if I tried the mod I tried it on android 

PS: If it works on android

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you make a version that only shows the IVs of wild pokemons? 👁️👁️

On 18/06/2023 at 05:39, BUSSINAPE said:

Registro de alterações da V2.1.0:

- ambipom fixo

- foice adicionado

- sprite dunsparce fixo congelando

- adicionado houndoom masculino ausente

- resolução beedrill atualizada

- adicionei meu g basculin (ambas as formas)

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2023 at 11:22 AM, Dalebulla said:

this works on mobile? i try on iphone or android and it says is incompatible with the client
my mistake, i didnt see that the google drive download was changing the file extension to mpeg.

great work

Bro, do you know how to do it? I'm on Android and I don't know what it was. I can't find any tutorial or something similar or is it just that you have to change the mpeg?

On 8/15/2023 at 4:11 PM, SOLITARIO said:

Bro, do you know how to do it? I'm on Android and I don't know what it was. I can't find any tutorial or something similar or is it just that you have to change the mpeg?

i just use the file explorer to change the extension to .mod

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Progresik said:
hey if i have a full pokedex will the mod just start working?

you didnt try it? the pokedex have nothing to do with this mod, it works even if you dont have the full dex, but this only shows info about the last evolution of every pokemon, for example you see info about venusaur, but not about bulbasaur or ivysaur

4 hours ago, BUSINESSCARLOS said:

I've been trying to use this mod all afternoon because it seems amazing, and a very useful tool.
I insert the MOD, activate it and everything, and the sprit of the mod still does not

image.png.5fe6f92ca050263685731b36ab212882.png

check its your only sprite mod working at the time, also remember not all pokemon has info

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, rhizomecowboy said:

is there any way to get this to work in conjunction with archetype ui mod? it doesnt seem to be working and i have archetype on so i feel like they might be incompatible

I dont believe has something to do with that, this is a sprite mod hasnt nothing to do with themes

• 4 weeks later...