Pokémon and limited fashion ideas

shen123

Question

I'm looking forward to meeting more Pokémon in the new area. I have always liked Rockia very much, but unfortunately I can't meet it. I hope more Pokémon, a mythical beast, can participate in the limited-time encounter and add more color to the game.

I don't know if the official has considered real installation about hyperevolution, hidden features and goblin attributes, which has always been a question for mass players.

Limited dressing up as a capital harvest bourgeois player's leek, losing the original nature of the game. So can we adjust the number of transactions of limited decoration and special decoration? Each decoration is only allowed to be traded once, which effectively prevents malicious price increases and raises the value of RP in disguise. RP can be recharged and exchanged at any time, right?

Can Flash Pokémon improve some insignificant improvements in individual value or other aspects as a flash reward? I am a little more improved for the initial trainer than the Pokémon purchased by the transaction, so that more players may yearn for their own flash Pokémon.

2 answers to this question

I understand the fraustration new players get when they can't purchase cosmetics on the gtl but its unfair for the game to punish those who can mass buy from gtl.

Being able to mass buy cosmetics doesnt just happen cause the player is special it happends cause they worked hard for it for months or even years of grinding. To punish those groups of players is like the game murdering its own hardcore fanbase while rewarding people who barely play incomparison.

The real issue here is that the majority complaining about the prices of the non gift shop and gift shop cosmetics are too lazy to grind the events to get or earn the cosmetics themselves.

Crying and begging for the staff to nerf rich players is just childish. I hope they wont nerf players for actually spending the time to grind them game.

"True gamers don't cry for nerfs they level up"

Edited by BrokenJoker

What I want to adjust is not the limited number of purchases, but to limit the frequency of transactions with players. You can buy it countless times in the mall, but each decoration has the frequency of being put on the shelves of the trading bank. It has been traded with players once and cannot be traded again, which can effectively prevent monopolizing the market and Malicious price increase. It is unreasonable for capital to increase the price of a commodity to a height that does not belong to it with its huge financial resources.