new option in settings, please!

BrandonBraune

Question

Can you add a box in the options where we can check boxes to reject emails from [others] [friends] [team]?

Many times they have sent me insulting emails after a pvp or they get angry because I start recruiting people for my team and other team leaders and members insult me by mail because I put myself in busy mode and they can't whisper me. Or send me gifts people from my team and I don't like that they give me things and since I don't accept them to change it with trade; they send it to me by mail because they know the name of my character. Apart there are many rude people with bad intentions. please i beg your staff and programmers to add that option to the game settings.

IMG_20220209_223123.jpg

1 answer to this question

Need to add 2 buttons:

One for DND, because you using this command only want to avoid random people asking for donates on your DM, but if need to talk with a friend, is forçed to call him for a link, go to one secret base, in same team of him, or talk in global.

And other for mail, sometimes to prevent people to try to ban you for Thief.(Sending a mon, then reporting you for stealing him. Can happen.), other to preven toxic players from pvp(Especially High-ladder that will not matter with you.) to harassment you on Mail Messages(Assuming that you blocked your DM.)

Edited by caioxlive13