Team recommendation for kanto region

Byxx

Hi guys, i recently play this game and i want to build a good team.. Rn i have charizard, nidoking, dragonite, and lapras. Idk what i should add or change to my team..... Any recommendation? And i kinda need a new moveset for them.. Rn its kinda doodoo ngl.. Thx

As a zard fan im obliged to say charizard is all you need haha.

Ok seriously I would recommend starmie instead of lapras cause its faster and has better moves and coverage . 

You might want an electric immunity if you're to keep zard so i recommend krookodile. Krookodile becomes a beast with a few moxie boosts backing it up. If you're keen on using kanto pokes only your Nidoking should be sufficient or you could go for quagsire (makes for a decent hm slave)

Next up you're going to need a water resist for that I would recommend breloom. kanto options are executtor or victreebel. I used poliwrath for this role (In fact its so good many pple use it for e4 rebattles).

Then you're going to need a dragon killer dragonite is okay but gets outspeed by almost all other dragons. Starmie fills this role just fine with ice beam but you could get weavile as a backup dragon killer just incase rng decides to mess with you.

For the last slot you can go with a wall for insuarance xd .  You can use it to absorb hits while you revive one of your ko'ed mons. I used clefable cause you get that early. You can use snorlax and many others.

Ofc winning with any team is harder  if you dont have the right moves and evs so keep that in mind and gl.