lucas1008

Question

hello guys, good day, how are you? look, I want to make a couple of suggestions
. the first (they should have done it a long time ago...) is that they put in
 johto. the second: don't stop, keep adding new generations, make the maps of
 generation 6, 7, 8 and 9 totally the same but with the fire red pokemon 
graphics, I know it can be hard, but you will see that you will get wonderful
 results . Well that's just what I wanted to say. I hope you are doing well,
 and I wish you good luck too because it never hurts.

2 answers to this question

Johto is coming, the moderation have confirmed it is coming, but regions take a while to implement into the game, so they won't say when Johtomorrow

There's more plans too for content as well as Johto, Like Hidden Abilities. Doubt it will all be thrown into the game at once, maybe HA first, then Johto? Not sure which is going to happen first tbh

I get what you're saying about redesigning Generations 6, 7 and 8 into the game, but I highly doubt this will happen. Mainly because of how long it takes them to add a region without having to redesign an entire region map.  I think its too much.

1 hour ago, Elizn said:

Johto is coming, the moderation have confirmed it is coming, but regions take a while to implement into the game, so they won't say when Johtomorrow

There's more plans too for content as well as Johto, Like Hidden Abilities. Doubt it will all be thrown into the game at once, maybe HA first, then Johto? Not sure which is going to happen first tbh

I get what you're saying about redesigning Generations 6, 7 and 8 into the game, but I highly doubt this will happen. Mainly because of how long it takes them to add a region without having to redesign an entire region map.  I think its too much.

1 hour ago, Elizn said:

but think in the future! 

if they decide to do what i say, they can live with good money until 2040! if they make all the generation that are not in the game, with the graphic motor of fire red este juego va a tener muchisimos jugadores regulares y van a ganar mucho dinero. piensenlo. el sacrificio puede la pena.  do right click on your mouse and select translate to english.