Just your thoughts

Hi there, i'm a long time fan and player of this game and this is also my first post here, so be kind ? 

I just want to know your thoughts on the current state of HB ( Hidden abilities ) knowing no one of you has actual information about them. I want to hear if you still have hopes about devs releasing them and if you feel like the project is not totally dead. 
Its been so many years without any form of info and news about them that i'm starting to think that this game will never, for real, see them. 
Would be nice from the staff to give us an update about the project, even if really vague...i'm not asking for a release date or anything like that...just a ''Hey, yes we are still working on them in 2022 and we STILL plan to release them.'' thats it, thats all i need. 

let me know what you think and thanks for sharing your thoughts ? 
Do you still have hope? 

and i swear..if someone says tomorrow....

Edited by Satanatanas

I think its still in the plans to actually give us access to hidden abilities, they're in the game being used by Gym Leaders, E4 and Battle Frontier trainers. 

Not sure when, or how, Just gotta wait and see

''a real pokemon game is not a real pokemon game if there is not the hidden abilities''

This is exactly how i feel about pokemmo and HB. This game would be literal PERFECTION with the addition of hidden abilities, i couldnt find any other complain, even because, lets be honest..devs did a very good job up until this point..so why dont we just put that little cherry on the pie to make it perfect ? 

anyway, nice to see you still have hopes, that comforts me, a bit 

5 hours ago, Satanatanas said:

and i swear..if someone says tomorrow....

Johto is tomorrow, not hidden abilities. But in all seriousness they are likely still working on the implementation of them ( I hope... ). More than likely their implementation still won't be for a long time but they have been very silent lately so one can hope.