[MOD] Shiny&Secret Shiny Alarm Sounds (Free For Custom)

On 11/23/2023 at 2:19 AM, budadeth said:

blessings bro

how is that made, just asking for future people asking here for mods

The shiny sound is split into two parts. I muted the one file named 1156 (first note of the shiny noise) and changed 1554 to be the music. The original mod uses .ogg files which have weird compatibility issues with pokemmo (idk why) so I changed that to .wav (which have higher quality anyways) also good to note that .mp3 files do not work (also for an unknown reason... compatibility issues maybe?). Also the reason why the file is split into two parts is because they needed to save data on the cartridge and splitting the sound into two parts allowed them to also use the sound elsewhere (hence why I suggest only using this while shiny hunting and not keeping it on all the time).

1 hour ago, TypicalCasualGamer said:

The shiny sound is split into two parts. I muted the one file named 1156 (first note of the shiny noise) and changed 1554 to be the music. The original mod uses .ogg files which have weird compatibility issues with pokemmo (idk why) so I changed that to .wav (which have higher quality anyways) also good to note that .mp3 files do not work (also for an unknown reason... compatibility issues maybe?). Also the reason why the file is split into two parts is because they needed to save data on the cartridge and splitting the sound into two parts allowed them to also use the sound elsewhere (hence why I suggest only using this while shiny hunting and not keeping it on all the time).

wow man, Im gonna have to download yours and check it out by myself, but its always good to know

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2022 at 1:12 PM, Thekingofglory said:

Update (5/29/2022):  Free For Custom

you can tell me any music you want to add in this mod

just tell me:

Custom music:

Singer:

For example:

Custom music: Legends Never Die

Singer:Against The Current

then i will download it and make a mod and send it in mediafire

but im not free these days,so it maybe will be slowly or not

Can you do i wanna be your slav3? (maneskin)

• 3 months later...
On 5/28/2022 at 1:12 PM, Thekingofglory said:

Update (5/29/2022):  Free For Custom

you can tell me any music you want to add in this mod

just tell me:

Custom music: Set Fire To The Rain

Singer: Adele

Please can you do this?

I am looking at how to make the mod work that changes the voices of the pokemon which only works on PC, but it does not work on mobile, I would appreciate any possible help.