[GUI] Cerulean Steel Theme - Omni Series

8 hours ago, Michelle said:

Fixed font scaling issues.
Added Type Weakness Chart to Trainer Card!

6SSGAXK.png

Woow thats awesome! But to be honest I believe its kind of hard to see, specially for pokemmo GUI that dont even let you scale the GUI anymore... 

Wasnt more ordered to make something like 

Electric: Water - Flying 

Poison: Grass 

Kind of a list, just saying, a constructive critizism, that addition itself its awesome but the arrows are kind all over the place at least in my opinion

9 minutes ago, budadeth said:

Woow thats awesome! But to be honest I believe its kind of hard to see, specially for pokemmo GUI that dont even let you scale the GUI anymore... 

Wasnt more ordered to make something like 

Electric: Water - Flying 

Poison: Grass 

Kind of a list, just saying, a constructive critizism, that addition itself its awesome but the arrows are kind all over the place at least in my opinion

You can scale the GUI, it just doesn't look that great. Which parts were you having trouble seeing?

The best way to understand this chart at a glance is by using the arrow's coloring. If a type is being pointed at, it is weak to it, and if a type is pointing another type, it is super effective. You can see above that Electric points to Water & Flying. Poison only points to Grass. It is a chart I have grown to prefer, although I'm sure it looks like spaghetti at first, I find it to be the most convenient personally.

14 minutes ago, Michelle said:

You can scale the GUI, it just doesn't look that great. Which parts were you having trouble seeing?

The best way to understand this chart at a glance is by using the arrow's coloring. If a type is being pointed at, it is weak to it, and if a type is pointing another type, it is super effective. You can see above that Electric points to Water & Flying. Poison only points to Grass. It is a chart I have grown to prefer, although I'm sure it looks like spaghetti at first, I find it to be the most convenient personally.

The server dosnt let you scale the GUI from the settings, yes there is other ways but most of users dont know about that or even how to, if you play in a low resolution screen Im pretty sure it wont looks as good as you think, it was just a suggestion because I have several people telling me why they get rid of the scale option on the in game settings and that difficult the look of lower screen res, or even people with eyesight issues 

4 minutes ago, budadeth said:

The server dosnt let you scale the GUI from the settings, yes there is other ways but most of users dont know about that or even how to, if you play in a low resolution screen Im pretty sure it wont looks as good as you think, it was just a suggestion because I have several people telling me why they get rid of the scale option on the in game settings and that difficult the look of lower screen res, or even people with eyesight issues 

Oh lower resolution won't be an issue, the image size doesn't scale beyond any resolution sizes aside from 640x480. 

Also, there is indeed a way to scale GUI from the settings.
ADWRIXK.png

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Oh lower resolution won't be an issue, the image size doesn't scale beyond any resolution sizes aside from 640x480. 

Also, there is indeed a way to scale GUI from the settings.
ADWRIXK.png

I cant see that, u are on OpenGL or ANGLE mode?

I tell you I have a lot of people complaining about this went cut, it was featured before

5 hours ago, budadeth said:

I cant see that, u are on OpenGL or ANGLE mode?

I tell you I have a lot of people complaining about this went cut, it was featured before

I use OpenGL, the option for UI Scaling is also still there when switching to ANGLE. I also guided a completely new player to the UI Scaling function 2 days ago, so I know it isn't a remnant of a past update of sorts.

5 hours ago, Michelle said:

I use OpenGL, the option for UI Scaling is also still there when switching to ANGLE. I also guided a completely new player to the UI Scaling function 2 days ago, so I know it isn't a remnant of a past update of sorts.

Lol why I cant see it, I have several users telling me the same they cant change it neither, its locked to 1.0 without option to get it bigger... Im gonna try with a bigger screen maybe its has something to be with screen resolution I dunno

On 3/14/2023 at 7:25 PM, budadeth said:

@Michellesorry the long offtopic but if you didnt said me that I would mostly never knew, seems the scale option only works for larger screen resolutions of 1080p or more...

Interesting, I didn't know that. Thanks for checking into this 😄

---
Changed Type Weakness Chart to Trainer Card!
(This chart is used more commonly, so I edited one together for PokeMMO)
RW7UhVb.png

31 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Interesting, I didn't know that. Thanks for checking into this 😄

---
Changed Type Weakness Chart to Trainer Card!
(This chart is used more commonly, so I edited one together for PokeMMO)
RW7UhVb.png

wow that looks awesome congrats!

4 hours ago, Michelle said:

Fixed/tweaked some elements of the GUI that were not contrasting well.
Added new overworld icons for: Donator Status, Repel/Lure/Safari Steps, World Ability, & Day/Morning/Night.
GVE8pUI.png

Thanks I need to try those new aditions

4 hours ago, HEARTEATERS said:

fps drops sometimes when opening new trainer card

I've only had that happen when standing around hundreds of other players while using the unlimited Player Render Limit. If you set your player limit to a lower number, that may help.

I really appreciate you for making this theme, it is absolutely amazing, the only thing kind of bothering me with it is the Secret shiny logo kind of hard to spot or looks like the normal shiny logo unless you kinda zoom in xD appreciate you ❤️

On 4/4/2023 at 7:45 PM, RunnerZY said:

I really appreciate you for making this theme, it is absolutely amazing, the only thing kind of bothering me with it is the Secret shiny logo kind of hard to spot or looks like the normal shiny logo unless you kinda zoom in xD appreciate you ❤️

Thank you for the feedback, I made some changes with that in mind! Let me know what you think 🙂❤️

---

Changed PokeMMO login logo to be a bit more defined.

Fixed color/contrast with some assorted buttons.
Edited Pokémon Summary background & tweaked other minor elements!

dW11pOQ.png

Added new buttons for battles & general HUD.
Altered the EXP bar to suit the classic status bars better.
Pokedex highlighting/hovering has been improved.
Fixed the hotbar's draggable region to look cleaner & not cut off.
New custom cursor, if you have it enabled.

CtQPwK2.png