gtl evs in advanced search

ronarid

Question

i strongly suggest to put evs in advanced search, even not divided by each stat but just a "min total evs" where you can put 510 if you search for a fully trained pokemon, you can put 252 if you search an half trained pokemon, or something like 400 if you search an almost fully trained pokemon, etc

it could be put instead of "tier" search, that in my opinion is the less useful option

also, search for a pokemon with a specific move also would be very useful

Edited by ronarid

3 answers to this question

i was thinking the "max iv" boxes in search, are pretty useless, i know for some pokemon you prefer lower attack or speed, but in my opinion it's something you usually search a lot less than evs, so i think it would be a good thing to replace the max iv search boxes with "min evs" for each stat

I think it's not very useful. If you really want EVs on a pokemon you can spend the same amount of time doing it yourself than searching the one with the spread you need. Besides you can see very easely if a pokemon is EV trained or not already. I see no situation where you would want to enter EVs other than buying comps, and most comps are already EV trained OR easy to spot amongst the non EV trained ones and just manually check the spread. I think that with the addition of Alpha and shit, GTL filter is already messy enough. 

Moves would be cool, however. But I don't see how they can implement it

On 7/3/2022 at 11:54 AM, Poufilou said:

If you really want EVs on a pokemon you can spend the same amount of time doing it yourself than searching the one with the spread you need

thats exactly because you cant search by evs in the gtl

for pokemon of around 100k it's a pain to find with decent evs, of course not searching with many 31 ivs and perfect nature, i search deals for 28-29-30 ivs, maybe with mild nature instead of modest or timid

be honest, how much are you using the "MAX ivs" search boxes? like max 0 speed for gyro ball, yes it happens but much more rare if you are not millionaire