Sinnoh Elite 4

Hi can someone give me a suggestion for a team to EV train for Sinnoh elite 4. So fare I was thinking a Garchomp, Lucario, Torterra but don't really know what to put as the last 3.

Garchomp - I was thinking Jolly/adamant Nature with everything in speed and attack

Lucario - jolly/adamant Nature with everything in speed and attack

Torterra - not really sure what to do with it. Can invest everything into health and def, or be a degen and do everything the same as lucario and garchomp 

Here are some suggestions:

Weavile- A great Glasscannon, the worst nightmare of Cynthia's Garchomp as well as Bertha's and Lucian's entire teams

Infernape- one of the best Fire type starters imo. You can get it quite easily as a Chimchar  (check the pokedex, cause I don't remember the location) in the wild. It can be  a mixed scarfed attacker or you can provide it investments on Speed  in addition to its speed increasing nature that I suggest (Jolly for physical, Timid for Special, Naive for Mixed again)

Gliscor- I personally call it "AltLandorus" because they share the same typing. Gliscor can be a physical sweeper, can act as a staller and it can also provide major support to your team by setting up Stealth Rocks

Froslass- Okay, here's a suprising one. Froslass is yet, another Glasscannon that can basically be an alternative to Weavile. The only difference is that, unlike Weavile, Froslass can setup Spikes, and use Destiny Bond or Perish Song to Take their opponents down. 

As for your own pokemon in your team, here are my suggested sets:

Garchomp: Draco Meteor, Eartquake, Fire Blast and Outrage (Rip Sword Dance)

Lucario: Sword Dance, Extreme Speed, Close Combat, Ice Punch

Torterra: Earthquake, Woodhammer, Leech Seed, Protect

All you really need are a lvl 60 Infernape and a lvl 60 Empoleon tbh.
Source: Beat Sinnoh E4 last night with basically just these 2.

• Infernape sweeps Aaron (Bug)
  • Empoleon sweeps Bertha (Ground)
  • Empoleon sweeps Flint (Fire)
  • You will probably need both to beat Lucian (Psychic) but Infernape outspeeds pretty much everyone and with a Charcoal or Choice Specs and can sweep

Cynthia is a bit difficult and you will probably need some revives but the actual E4 is incredibly easy imo

21 hours ago, Cannon said:

All you really need are a lvl 60 Infernape and a lvl 60 Empoleon tbh.
Source: Beat Sinnoh E4 last night with basically just these 2.

• Infernape sweeps Aaron (Bug)
  • Empoleon sweeps Bertha (Ground)
  • Empoleon sweeps Flint (Fire)
  • You will probably need both to beat Lucian (Psychic) but Infernape outspeeds pretty much everyone and with a Charcoal or Choice Specs and can sweep

Cynthia is a bit difficult and you will probably need some revives but the actual E4 is incredibly easy imo

Yeah it was an easy dub after getting my team right. Was pretty much able to sweep while only giving up 1 - 2 pokemon a match just to avoid a bad switch