all for having both normal and shiny starters to appear next to my pikachu

image.png.50efc98ba081d1d5ac71f322894aa99b.png

While the fight against red (or leaf in my case) may not be as hard as other fights here, this one basically make me feel a roller coaster of emotions

from failing massivly to feeling like having it but having blastoise survive and having me try to comeback by reviving my entire team while blastoise was also healing thanks to venusaurs gradual healing effect it gives to red's pokemon which made me have to redo blastoise's health and then i ran out of items.

and then the last time where i got very lucky and managed to survive long enough to knock out all 3 of them at the same time by using hyper voice and 1 x special per turn while i also healed 1 pokemon at a time. i was so full of adrenaline that by the time i finished and got everything i still felt like my arm was on fire.(still is as of writting this)

but it was all worth it, thanks devs for the event

Just now, Elizn said:

How did you get the other particle Tin? Is there like another difficulty after beating them the first time (like their was on Halloween??)

Very nice Pikachu ? 

im guessing you meant the other one with something yellow behind it. thats the shiny variant of that particle obtained also after defeating red/leaf(obtained as a usable particle and can be use on any pokemon you want), you can also get them from golden chests but im guessing it is as rare as the psychic training helmet that mewtwo use to wear(even if i did get the particle first try before fighting red/leaf)

so its either:

-beat red/leaf

-buy golden chests and gamble
-or just buy it from the gts

11 minutes ago, Elizn said:

Oh I'll have to probably try beating Leaf again, see if I get lucky with the particle ?

Thank you ? 

wait...you should of gotten 1 by now, unless it was random, i though you get them as a consumable item along side the golden chest and the alpha starter. check your bag in the Misc. items section and see if you can find it there. if not then i guess that got changed 

EDIT: nvm, i confused the normal variant with the shiny one. so yeah, it can only be obtained from golden chests or gts, sorry for the confusion

Edited by JothonianTinku
im dumb