Throh/Male only breeds 2x31 and natured

3 minutes ago, Yangthelionheart said:

@TsiyI know all about breeding and about this guide I've just never tried to do a 2x31 natured male only mon before and I'm not sure exactly how to do it. 1x31 natured no problem but 2x31? No clue.

If you want a 2x31 IV natured Pokémon then you’ll need 1 Pokémon with a careful nature that’s 1x31 IV holding an ever stone and a Pokémon with 2x31 IV holding whatever breeding brace of the IV you want to pass on the the egg. So, if the 1x31 IV Pokémon has a 31 in HP and the 2x31 IV Pokemon has 31 in HP and Special Defense you’ll want the 2x31 Pokémon to hold a brace to pass on special defense. Since its male only you’ll need to use a ditto to breed with the Throh. This is for a basic 2x31 Pokémon so I hope I explained OK.

1 hour ago, Yangthelionheart said:

@TsiyYes that is obvious. Now how do I turn my 1x31 careful throh into a 2x31 careful throh? 

2 hours ago, Tsiy said:

If you want a 2x31 IV natured Pokémon then you’ll need 1 Pokémon with a careful nature that’s 1x31 IV holding an ever stone and a Pokémon with 2x31 IV holding whatever breeding brace of the IV you want to pass on the the egg. So, if the 1x31 IV Pokémon has a 31 in HP and the 2x31 IV Pokemon has 31 in HP and Special Defense you’ll want the 2x31 Pokémon to hold a brace to pass on special defense. Since its male only you’ll need to use a ditto to breed with the Throh. This is for a basic 2x31 Pokémon so I hope I explained OK.

Your Throh should be the Pokemon holding an everstone and the ditto should be holding the breeding brace for the IV you want to pass to the offspring. The result should be a 2x31 IV careful nature Throh.

Throh holds Everstone since its already 1x31

Ditto has the 2x31 you want with the brace for the 2nd stat for guaranteed 31

Male only is tough cus the only way to do it is by Ditto