EV'S and 31x6

So I finally have the pokemon 31x6 I want , but din't put the EV'S yet , maybe someone can help me with this moment?

The pokemon are : Dratini / Beldum / Larvitar / Deino / Axew / Litwick / Roggenrola / Bagon 

I want them for do PVP

4 minutes ago, Mazzonz said:

So I finally have the pokemon 31x6 I want , but din't put the EV'S yet , maybe someone can help me with this moment?

The pokemon are : Dratini / Beldum / Larvitar / Deino / Axew / Litwick / Roggenrola / Bagon 

I want them for do PVP

Hi there! Ok Dratini (252 atk 252 ps 6 speed) Beldum (252 atk 252 ps 6 sp atk) larvitar (252 ps 252 atk 6 vel) Deino (252 sp atk 252 speed 6 ps) Axew (252 atk 252 vel 6 ps) Letwek (252 sp atk 252 speed 6 ps) Roggonrola (252 ps 252 def 6 sp def) Bagon 252 sp atk or atk 252 speed 6 atk or sp atk) 

PicsArt_07-30-11_24_08.thumb.jpg.2db66ed4cd16677dea55195011cb6f5e.jpg

meanwhile your friend THE SCAMMUSxd

6 hours ago, Mazzonz said:

I want them for do PVP

Are they natured?

2 hours ago, Mazzonz said:

what u mean?

Meaning whether they have an appropriate nature or not. Because depending on the nature they have, their EV spreads can differ. And if they have a bad nature, then using them in PvP could be problematic. (Example: Adamant nature on Litwick, a very bad nature for special attackers like this one).

15 hours ago, Elizn said:

Are they natured?

xcuse me @Elizn  before in pokemmo you could have 4 characters instead of 3?  because I remember that it was, maybe it will be a mandela effect like when we remembered pikachu with the tail at the tip it was Black and not completely Yellow, a flaw in reality. maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.f1934009a4fcb9d77e2744f7bfe433b4.jpg

And if we actually had 4 characters and in an update it only lets us have 3, what happened to the fourth character?  please answer me.