I got banned for "client tampering"

I was playing on my PC like everyday since i download the game 3 weeks ago, give or take, but today i got disconnected like 3 times and then i enter and it says that i got banned for client tampering. The only mod i have is to see the walking sprites of pokemon from unova. And i cannot appeal because the ban is 3 days, the problem is that i have a berry farm. I´m gonna lose all in those 3 days...  I was hoping someone could help me.  

Edited by Bthebest
44 minutes ago, Bthebest said:

I was playing on my PC like everyday since i download the game 3 weeks ago, give or take, but today i got disconnected like 3 times and then i enter and it says that i got banned for client tampering. The only mod i have is to see the walking sprites of pokemon from unova. And i cannot appeal because the ban is 3 days, the problem is that i have a berry farm. I´m gonna lose all in those 3 days...  I was hoping someone could help me.  

Hi

You can make a support request here: https://support.pokemmo.com/login

As you're currently banned, you will need to send it on another account. Please mention your operating system.

• 4 months later...

I tried to make a support ticket but it said I could not because I'm banned. Then I tried multiple ban apeals but they al got shut down with Error code 403.

I've been using the same device for a while and I have the same issue as OP. 

What to do now.. I don't want to het perma banned later down the line either.

Aha I need to make a new account to send the ticket and Mention that I play on Android.

Edited by Donselino
Additional info