[GUI] Unova's custom theme // Tema personalizado de Unova/Teselia. Updated 31/10/2023

This is a mix of ABDG theme with Gen5 inspired theme. With a few small changes made by myself.

The idea was to have a clean and simple user interface (close to the default one, but better looking);  with the battle hud and pokemon summary to look like gen 5 games, the trainer cards and pc boxes too. Ended up making small changes here and there in both themes, and even made customized cursors and the pokemmo bg.png.

the theme also comes with a skyarrow bridge background, wich can be changed by  copying any of the .png files included in the tt_backgrounds folder that comes in the theme, renaming them as background.png, and then pasting them on the res folder of the theme. Trainer cards too.

Hope you like it!

Edit: Thanks to @budadeth the PC window is working with the new update.

Login Screen: 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.661b33bf49636616ca12215b7d39cfc9.png

Battle Screen:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5607aacdd1f5a93af7d62c5c50153792.png

image.thumb.png.c578b9023c132860eec86251d37a623d.png

Trainer Card:

Spoiler

image.png.0c1586e620a63a9726e9ee2f7f7aa13e.png

Pokemon Summary: 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b2ffbb1503443ad652ea781062f73232.png

PC Deposit box:

Spoiler

image.png.2984c169ba143c732ac6039477c4e576.png

Pokedex:

Spoiler

image.png.a542179cb857642702135321b50b01fe.png

Chat / Top left Icons

Spoiler

image.png.ef3a3e6038562f48dea67a2115448352.png                        image.png.e516760f88faddc6f6b8ec70c908f44e.png

GTL: 

Spoiler

image.png.ed34889bc4a39e37e570e8322e5ad96a.png

Matchmaking

Spoiler

image.png.52f2af89876da108f41d67cf94f077bb.png

Item Bag

Spoiler

image.png.c8498d556abfd93e3f80d82786ed0a60.png

Breeding interface:

Spoiler

image.png.dfbf9ac12a3229458a25a4a8e5f38172.png

Gift Shop:

Spoiler

image.png.a0e4033654b7418b40571a7f6064802b.png

Poke Mart: 

Spoiler

image.png.d03518375dee00eab7dc09002f9b7fa6.png

Download links:       

Updated for Halloween: ABDG + Gen5

I would like to give credit to the users who make both themes i'm using, and the artist who made the background. I'll also leave the links to the respective theme posts

To @AnonymousPoke and @nurver9 for their ABDG theme.

To @TooManyLuigis for his Gen5 Inspired theme.

And finally, to the person who made all the skyarrow bridge wallpapers:  falke2009 - Digital Artist | DeviantArt

Special thanks to @budadeth . Without his GUI editing guide this theme wouldn't have been possible

Edited by RealdoDM
Theme Update
5 hours ago, budadeth said:

Thanks pretty cool! I like The touches you did 

That battle screen of gen5 has to be one of the best here on the forums 

Good work 🙌

Yes, that is why i made it, because i prefer a more dark interface, but i just loved the battle screen and pokemon summary from gen5 theme.

3 hours ago, ShaoYuWeiZZ said:

Thanks for that, I think the shield is too bright making it hard to see things in the center of the box.

Yes, actually i thought the same thing. But when i made one a little darker it didn't look good. Also tried to blur it a bit but again i didn't like the end result. 

I guess i betrayed the original idea of this theme (an easy to look at interface) just because i liked the Team Plasma shield.

It's a VERY nice theme overall, especially love the battle interface.

It could benefit from moving away from the ABDG base and leaning more into the Gen5 colors used on the player card/pc box for the rest of the GUI.

The removal of the tab backgrounds make the icons a little hard to see in well lit areas like the pokecenter.

Definitely a theme worth using though 🙂

Thanks for this.

2 hours ago, fuhuashihualaish said:

Hello author, I like this theme very much, but I have a question, does the theme need to be updated after the game is updated?

It's already outdated since it was uploaded- and many of the original areas of ABDG contain bugs that @AnonymousPoke and I never bothered to fix.

It is missing the recent alpha dex changes, particle icons for the event, and more than likely is missing the plethora of content released the day before this was posted.

Themes need to be checked for updates every revision or they instantly deprecate. It is very easy to use programs such as WinMerge to compare the latest default theme against another one.

9 hours ago, fuhuashihualaish said:

Hello author, I like this theme very much, but I have a question, does the theme need to be updated after the game is updated?

I will update in a few hours so the theme works with the halloween event. I will add the background after the event ends. because i think it would be a loss to miss the work that the devs just made on it 

Edit: Just finished the update. For the Halloween backgorund use the one that says "unmodified background". And if you want it with the Syarrow bridge bg the one that says "with customized background"

6 hours ago, nurver9 said:

It's already outdated since it was uploaded- and many of the original areas of ABDG contain bugs that @AnonymousPoke and I never bothered to fix.

It is missing the recent alpha dex changes, particle icons for the event, and more than likely is missing the plethora of content released the day before this was posted.

Themes need to be checked for updates every revision or they instantly deprecate. It is very easy to use programs such as WinMerge to compare the latest default theme against another one.

It actually had all the particles, and alpha pokedex. Because i made the theme using the default .xml archives. At least i never found a bug on it. And i've been using it since a few months. Plus i always check the default theme to see what files i must change to make it work. I would also like to thank you for your work on ABDG I didn't know you worked on it . I'll include you in the credits

Edited by RealdoDM
  • RealdoDM changed the title to [GUI] Unova's custom theme // Tema personalizado de Unova/Teselia. Updated 31/10/2022
2 hours ago, RealdoDM said:

I just realized that i made a little mistake while updating the theme. If you downloaded the version i put yesterday i recommend that you download it again. I updated the links because i corrected an issue where the new particles didn't display properly on pokemon summary

con tu permiso voy a compartir tu tema en mi canal de yt con algunos mas que funcionan con la ultima actualizacion

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello friend, I'm going to follow this post in case you decide to update the topic regarding the new update of the game, the truth is that I became addicted to this topic, it looks beautiful and I love it so, nothing, I'm following this post and to you

• 5 months later...
On 4/28/2023 at 12:25 PM, lMadara said:

Hello friend, I'm going to follow this post in case you decide to update the topic regarding the new update of the game, the truth is that I became addicted to this topic, it looks beautiful and I love it so, nothing, I'm following this post and to you

On 9/30/2023 at 11:56 AM, jpcaballero19 said:

Hola buenas tardes, el tema me gusta pero quisiera si podrias arreglar el error de la pc y de la tienda que se ve mal y algo bugueada, espero no incomodar con mi comentario.

Ahora mismo me fijo que problemas tiene y lo intentaré arreglar, la verdad es que hace mucho no entraba al juego así que tenía el tema algo desactualizado. Cuando lo termine de corregir vuelvo a subir los links.

EDIT: Ya actualizé el link. Si tiene algún problema me avisan y lo intentaré solucionar. Por lo pronto solo puedo dejar el PC con el fondo default, porque aún no comprendo como editarlo, si es que siquiera se puede.

Link is updated

Edited by RealdoDM
Uploaded the theme
  • RealdoDM changed the title to [GUI] Unova's custom theme // Tema personalizado de Unova/Teselia. Updated 04 de Octubre 2023