Ayuda con mi cuenta! / help with my account!

bodo

Español/spanish

Verán, yo el año pasado solía jugar pokemmo con una cuenta que me he olvidado el  ID, contraseña y correo.

Pero recientemente encontré el nombre de un personaje que tenía por nombre "AgusQw".

Me ayudarían mucho si alguien del staff o quien fuese pudiese recuperar el ID o si saben el correo al cual fue registrado. 

Muchas gracias de antemano.

//////////////

Inglés/English

You see, last year I used to play pokemmo with an account that I have forgotten the ID, password and email.

But recently I found the name of a character who had the name "AgusQw".

It would help me a lot if someone from the staff or whoever could retrieve the ID or if they know the email to which it was registered.

Thank you very much in advance, I am using a translator to be able to write in English, forgive the mistakes

I understand that they cannot give you the mail according to the privacy rules. i had a similiar problem. you must remember the mail yourself. On the other hand, if you knew the login user, I think they can help you, I'm not sure, I remembered my email and solved it. Likewise, as @xJoseee says, the best thing is that you make a ticket to the support.