particule extractors

pokemasterkirito

particulate extractors(extractores de particulas)  

29 members have voted

1. 1. they would like there to be particle extractors(les gustaria que hayan extractores de particulas)

• Yes(SI)
    • NO

Question

ENGLISH:

particle extractors

how they would work: they are used to extract a particle from a pokemon

what would be a correct price for a particle extractor: that would depend on what particle you want to extract

ESPAÑOL:extractores de particulas 

como funcionarian: sirven para extraer una particula de un pokemon

cual seria un precio correcto para un extractor de particula: eso dependeria de que particula  deseas extraer

4 answers to this question

I was thinking in something similar, my idea was if you use 2 pokemon with the same particle for breeding the egg will have the particle but at the same time you get the particle item (end up having 2 particles like before and you dont lose one in the breeding like is now, only lose the pokemon)

On 4/11/2022 at 7:00, HermitG said:

Estaba pensando en algo similar, mi idea era que si usas 2 pokemon con la misma partícula para criar, el huevo tendrá la partícula pero al mismo tiempo obtendrás el elemento de partícula (terminarás teniendo 2 partículas como antes y no perderás una en la cria como esta ahora, solo pierde el pokemon)

that idea is also good but if it is with a special object to breed with particles

I have posted a similar topic under General discussion as well. In which I suggested to use Prismatic Pearl in an NPC to transfer a particle with different mons. (like 10-20 Prismatic Pearl for one transfer). 

I think it would be a direct way to extract a particle to a mon, and also keep the price of shiny mon as well. (Since more and more Alphas on the way, the function givin HA to a comp being useless) 

I'm happy to see past year particles on my Alpha mons 🙂