Multiple Battles Simultaneous

Sebat

Question

It's everyone's knowledge that UU/NU/Dubs rankeds are not popular like OU and Randoms (more since last one was implemented) and for years was discussion how to do these tiers/format more playables.

Just to check numbers in this season:

Spoiler

p89I8xL.png

500~1200 battles

d8fGMVh.png

100~300 battles

Well my propose is let us to play more than one duel at same time like pokemon showdown, but not from same tier, in this way ou/randoms players can give a chance to play UU/NU/Dubs without abusing elo scores.

If this plan works and people looks more interestead in low tiers, revive dead tiers like LittleCup is possible (this is more competitive with new hidden abilities and have a big community thanks to LCPL).

How to do it?

Battles in windows like we current windows whispers (totally useful and all people loves them btw):

44xaVOS.png

1 answer to this question

12 hours ago, Sebat said:

It's everyone's knowledge that UU/NU/Dubs rankeds are not popular like OU and Randoms (more since last one was implemented) and for years was discussion how to do these tiers/format more playables.

Just to check numbers in this season:

Reveal hidden contents

p89I8xL.png

500~1200 battles

d8fGMVh.png

100~300 battles

Well my propose is let us to play more than one duel at same time like pokemon showdown, but not from same tier, in this way ou/randoms players can give a chance to play UU/NU/Dubs without abusing elo scores.

If this plan works and people looks more interestead in low tiers, revive dead tiers like LittleCup is possible (this is more competitive with new hidden abilities and have a big community thanks to LCPL).

How to do it?

Battles in windows like we current windows whispers (totally useful and all people loves them btw):

44xaVOS.png

So I played this game for around 5k hour and had no idea this exist lol