[GUI] theme : Dark

whisper:

''The terror of darkness wants to take over your pokemmo client''

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This theme is a simple coloring I do not seek to distract the player with things that are super exaggerated or out of place

In addition, making codes for a theme and that they break due to updates is lazy XD

Link : https://mega.nz/file/l5NQkCDB#v6guXPEDiTa5DBcCFE7Dd7gmcrhjY5ojR0bvgtEs4tE

how to install a theme?

Spoiler

You have multiple choices, the one I recommend is the following

At the start of pokemmo you see this small section of elections, we click on '' mod manager ''

image.png.05212427ea90bc4d26846e1bf428e3e1.png

Once you open it, we click on ''open the mods folder''

image.png.eb9ce4d3e0ad0bd4bad00b33bfde373b.png

once the folder is open we enter ''data''

image.png.6d2e06905298fefbfdbe10f4bb589ac8.png

It is open, we locate themes and enter

image.png.1f54ca1caa91994b3709f714c6dd2deb.png

once here we put the winrar, we decompress it and the installation would be ready

restart pokemmo

image.png.01a920e780a441b3936c9d4329d4eb7a.png

We return to the same section of the beginning, we go to settings, interface, where it says default, click and choose the theme ''dark''

once loaded I recommend restarting mmo and then enjoy the adventure ♥

image.png.ff75f1bcb181741719a46d3fc36912a8.png

--------------------------------

Theme photos

Spoiler

image.png.56a511c2eda29f61d81c71515994377a.png

character choice

Spoiler

image.png.bcde59961e91a5ec616d3a472dbef562.png

poke card

Spoiler

image.png.8840197c794c728514e09c83dbb8c59e.png

battle

Spoiler

image.png.63fd63a61238f4e19807032e99358a96.png

Safary

Spoiler

image.png.7dcafa4eafe8fe952195be0f10255bf4.png

Pc

Spoiler

image.png.0e52d99976e7101c2d7dbaad2090b119.png

Friend icon

Spoiler

image.png.bc897ff1b09777fbfcc68a177b706efe.png

Afk icon

Spoiler

image.png.3cdfa913d4d8dd031dfc6048297d5405.png

Edited by Crueldad
visual error
1 hour ago, budadeth said:

DARK 

Looks pretty cool!!! 

The Pokémon info isnt taken from a TheKingOfGlory theme? If does, would be nice to name it 

A suggestion: it would look sick if you add that background "DARK" font to the titles or something, looks very cool

not really, I've been adding small transparencies in the Pokémon info since 2021

an example is cold colors that is currently not functional due to mmo updates

but I can take a look at his themes, mentioning anything helps more creators to be known in one way or another and the main thing is that ♥

And regarding the suggestion, before it was easy to do it, but I'm still getting used to the new format to make themes, I hadn't done it for a long time XD

Thank you for your suggestion with all my heart and I'm glad you like my theme ♥ I will improve it as soon as I can and I will upload a new update soon ♥

3 hours ago, Crueldad said:

not really, I've been adding small transparencies in the Pokémon info since 2021

but I can take a look at his themes, mentioning anything helps more creators to be known in one way or another and the main thing is that ♥

And regarding the suggestion, before it was easy to do it, but I'm still getting used to the new format to make themes, I hadn't done it for a long time XD

Thank you for your suggestion with all my heart and I'm glad you like my theme ♥ I will improve it as soon as I can and I will upload a new update soon ♥

Sorry Bro my bad I thought it was from TheKingOfGlory "Griseo" theme 

Cool, if you need any help feel free to ask me anything, I will gladly help you 🙌 

And yes saw you on the pokemmo discord yesterday and got me surprised hahaha

Edited by budadeth
5 hours ago, Crueldad said:

image.png.c41b691bb19e3b13aa820e96d974c852.png

King admitted himself he borrowed the design from us as well.

image.png.1b0fcf96ad4551c651930cf489324c7d.png

I have been a part of this community for two years. 

No one has made a split panel design like this until they borrowed inspiration from ours, it's very obvious.

The irony is that you reuse someone's design concept for one area and then slap a massive watermark on another.

6 hours ago, nurver9 said:

image.png.c41b691bb19e3b13aa820e96d974c852.png

King admitted himself he borrowed the design from us as well.

image.png.1b0fcf96ad4551c651930cf489324c7d.png

I have been a part of this community for two years. 

No one has made a split panel design like this until they borrowed inspiration from ours, it's very obvious.

The irony is that you reuse someone's design concept for one area and then slap a massive watermark on another.

Hello, with all due respect, at no time did I see your theme, if so, I would gladly give you the inspirational credits without hesitation.

I do not look for silly fights or silly discussions at any time because they do not interest me and I do not have time for it

although I agree that they look alike but
both themes are completely different ideas focused on a different theme, a transparent line in a specific place, it's something that anyone can do and like that you can check the "junk" section and look for cold colors, many times and made topics like this.

I'm sorry if my publication annoyed you, you can wait until December 31 for me to update and stop working since I never update themes.