Increase hotbar size(amount)

PhoenixNoah

Question

There are a lot of items that are useful to hotkey, such as ocarinas, key items, moves, Exp. Reamplifier etc. You get the point. Other items are just handy to hotkey to keep track of, like pokeballs and leppa berries. But with 9 slots, it makes it difficult to get all the items you want hot keyed. Here's what mine looks like. 

image.png.3c50c93e57b2f4288cd76d733409b059.png

I propose an increase in the number of hot keyable items, say, doubled to 18. 

If you're curious, here's how to hotkey pokeballs. It doesn't do anything, but you can easily see how many you have.

Edited by PhoenixNoah

4 answers to this question

Due to the use that I give to the hotbar, I don't feel it necessary to make more space for more items, I just change the ones that I don't use at the moment for the other items that I need, but I don't see anything wrong with being able to buy a hotbar expansion ticket in the gift shop or if just added for free.

2 hours ago, IIZapperII said:

Due to the use that I give to the hotbar, I don't feel it necessary to make more space for more items, I just change the ones that I don't use at the moment for the other items that I need, but I don't see anything wrong with being able to buy a hotbar expansion ticket in the gift shop or if just added for free.

I don't know that buying an expansion would be a feasible change, considering that it's a part of the UI. There might even be a way to mod it, but I'm not experienced with that stuff.

Edited by PhoenixNoah

While I personally don't have a significant issue with the current number of hotkeys, I could use two or three more slots maybe. I think what would be nice is to have the possibility to increase/decrease the number of hotkeys at will with possibly a limit of 18 as you proposed, especially since they don't take up much space. Or maybe keep the ones that don't have an item assigned to them hidden, for aesthetic purposes.