WHY THE GAME IS SO SLOW??????

De4dlyM4n

Question

I mean really really slow, to the point I prefer to play on emulators.. walking around is so slow... text are sooo slow.. the game isn't fun at this speed.. its a waste of time.. You can increase time to breed, decrease the chance of a pokemon to show up to make it the same %, and the people will have the same effort to adquire this things... but the game must be faster.. battles, walking, text are too slow..

1 answer to this question

4 hours ago, De4dlyM4n said:

I mean really really slow, to the point I prefer to play on emulators.. walking around is so slow... text are sooo slow.. the game isn't fun at this speed.. its a waste of time.. You can increase time to breed, decrease the chance of a pokemon to show up to make it the same %, and the people will have the same effort to adquire this things... but the game must be faster.. battles, walking, text are too slow..

It is something I think we all think at first, but over time you appreciate that it is so

This is an online game, you can't just overtake things out of boredom, for example, the shinys would drop and the farming methods would explode, gtl would be super saturated with high prices.

It's not that the game is slow, we are used as players to go fast and not appreciate the moments.

when you complete the game you find nothing to do, the fact that everything is as it is is for a reason.