Randomized GTL Nuzlocke Day 1

As someone who enjoys randomized nuzlockes, I decided to use the GTL to get random mons for encounters based on a set amount of PokeYen and a matching lvl range to the corresponding area for the given encounter. Since the PokeYen must be made on the nuzlocking character, each encounter area give one encounter, like redeemable token. To redeem, an advanced search on the GTL of the amount to buy and then the lvl range must be input and the most recently uploaded mon to the GTL bought. No items, currency, or mons may be sent to the account. If the nuzlocking character doesn't have 4 badges in a prior region then an additional $400 must be used to send it to a character that does have GTL access

Below are the rules and the components of Day 1. This isn't the best format as it is still in progress and gets slightly better as I made it through The first day of starting the nuzlocke. Somewhat meant for viewing, but even more so show another way to nuzlocke PokeMMO with semi-randomized encounters

Clauses:
1. Death Clause - Any pokemon that faints must be permaboxed or released
2. ~~~Found in Clause~~~ GTL Stock Clause - Each Encounter area (Route, cave, water area) gives one point to the "Stock" count
    -When an Encounter area's Stock is used, it must match the a respective locational level of an encounter area
    -The PokeYen is to be used to buy one mon off of the GTL matching how much PokeYen is on hand with the matching lvl criteria and must be the most recent mon uploaded to the GTL. Refreshing the GTL will void the stock and the GTL encounter
    -If the character is unable to access the GTL, then the PokeYen must be sent to another account to make the buy and then send it back. You must still front the initial mail fee of $400 from the nuzlocking character, but only the initial money sending fee
    -No items, mons, or Currency can be sent to the Nuzlocking character except the specific GTL encounters when a "Stock" is spent

3. Dupe Clause - If a Pokemon has previously been an FE, or one in its evolution line, it cannot be an FE again and re-rolls the FE
4. Shiny Clause - Shiny pokemon can be caught, but perma-boxed unless FE or the below
     -HM Slave
     -It is the same species as the FE. It may then replace the FE by choice or the FE Fainting
5. HM Clause - HM slaves may be used, but have to be boxed before taking on Gyms/Elite Four
     -If a pokemon in the party, or a non-FE shiny,  they must be used as a slave. If none of these can use an HM, then a non-first encounter may be used
     -If an HM slave is brought into a Gym/Elite Four, it counts as a dud/empty slot. If unintentionally sent out (opponent forces this too happen), it may be used as a free turn, but must be perma-boxed upon fainting
6. Item Clause - Only items found can be used in combat
     -Revival items found cannot be used for revival
     -Using thief to get items counts as finding items
     -Growing Berries or trading items (with NPCs) is acceptable as long as money isn't spent
     -If you don't know if you can use an item, if you spent money on the item, you may not use it in combat
7. White Out Clause - A White Out ends a run
8. Battle Clause - Set Mode in use (Already active being PokeMMO

Optional Clauses
~~~9. Pokeball Clause (Optional) - Only normal Pokeballs may be used~~~ [Null]
10. Starter Clause (Optional) - Can't use starter after first FE is caught [Active]
11. Blind Clause (Optional) - No research into Gyms/Elite Four [Active]
12. Over Leveling Clause - Only aloud if Blind Clause is in use [Active] [PokeMMO level caps are the guide]
~~~13. Game-Breaking-Moves Clause (Optional) - Faints and Whiting Out to Dragon Rage or Sonic Boom from wild pokemon before Gym 4 doesn't count as a faint or white out. This only applies for randomized games~~~
~~~14. Pick Up Clause (Optional) - Pokemon with Pick Up may be caught and count as a dud slot to gather items~~~

Additional clauses for PokeMMO: Utility Mons - Cost 10k PokeYen per Utility mon. If under 10k, the remaining amount is to be given away. Utility mons may not be used in combat and will count as a white out, barring moves that forcible swap them into combat like roar, in which case they are to be promptly swapped out to a non-utility mon. If a Utility mon overlaps, then it will require the additional cost of 10k per overlapping Utility mon
-Sweet scent mon
-Teleport mon
-Dig Mon

START

-Went with fire so rivals are as follows:
    -Chere: Oshawott
    -Bianca: Snivy
-Sent 1760 to main to buy a lvl5 mon to use as my starter (additional 400 on top for mail fee)

-GTL Encounter: $1760; lvl5
-No mons for 1760, dropped it to 1700. lvl5 Shroomish was the first the most recent of 4 mons at lvl5 for 1700
-Shroomish (starter)
    -Impish
    -Poison Heal
    -Tackle/Absorb/Stun Spore
    -104 IVs: 27/7/13/15/20/22

-Zero PokeYen so time to lvl up Shroomish. 2 FE stocks from the first two routes
-lvl15 now
-Dreamyard: 2 trainers and an X Defend sold for $1250. Up to 1490 now. Sending 1090 to main (additional 400 on top for mail fee) for new mon. Dreamyard adds 1 stock, making 3 FE stock so far
-U.R1 lvl range is from 2-4

-GTL Encounter: $1090; lvl2-4
-No Mons, dropping price at $10 intervals until a mon is yielded
-Magikarp lvl4
    -Relaxed
    -Swift Swim
    -Splash
    -16/13/6/25/25/15

-No money. Still 2 FE stocks left, going to fight gym minions as a hail mary to hopefully get 1400 to get a get a 3rd mon
-Cherin fight at the trainers school
-Wallet: $760
-Given Fresh Water at Gym: $150
-2x Gym Minions: $440/$400
-Wallet: $1750
-Checking U.R1 and U.R2 for items to sell (despite not needing balls, I am keeping them all in the offchance I run into a shiny)
-3 Oran berries, not sure from where. Will sell one if I can't find any items on the two routes to sell (
-Found two potions and a pokeball, two potions are two valuable and the pokeball no selling pokeballs in case the shiny clause gets a use. Oran berry: $450
-Wallet: $2200
-Sent $1800 to my main to use the U.R1 stock. 2 FE Stocks remaining
-U.R2 is from lvl 4-7
-GTL Encounter: $2200; lvl4-7
-Ralts
    -lvl4
    -Hasty
    -Synchronize
    -Growl/Confusion/Double Team
    -10/14/13/23/6/18

-Zoned out while training Ralts. He is dead. Going to try to take on the gym leader to go some more PokeYen to get another mon
-1st Unova Badge obtained
-Wallet: $1152
-Given the TM - Work Up
-Recieved Cut
-Sold Work Up
-Wallet: $1252
-Had to use a pokeball to catch a patrat for cut since none of my mons can learn cut
-2x Team Galactic Grunts defeted
-Wallet: $2052
-Accessed U.R3
-Stock Count: 2
-Defeated 4 trainers on U.R3
-Wallet: $2572
-Boxing Magikarp with a potential double battle coming up. Shroomish is at lvl19 and should hopefully be able to handle it, but can't risk the magikarp and don't intend to grind him up until after two badges most likely
-Dreamyard: 1x Paralyze heal, 1x Pokeball, 1x Repel, and 1x Potion
-Sold the Repel and Paralyze Heal
-Wallet: $2922
-Using 1 Stock for a new mon
-Stock Count: 1
-Sending $2500 to my main to get the mon at the same price (400 used to mail it)
-Dreamyard range is lvl8-11
-GTL Encounter: $2500; lvl8-11
-Nosepass
    -lvl10
    -Bashful
    -Sturdy
    -Tackle/Harden/Block/Rock Throw
    -11/22/19/24/26/4

-Leveling up Nosepass. He's at lvl13 now
-Double battle and Cheren fight
-Wallet: $1094
-1x Potion, 1x Repel on U.R3
-1 Trainer battle, 2x Galactic Grunts
-Stock Count: 2 (+1 from Wellspring)
-Team: lvl14 Nosepass, lvl19 Shroomish. Boxed: lvl4 Magikarp. Dead: Ralts

-Picked up the TM - Detect
-Obtained 3x Heal Balls from a kid
-1x Antidote. Saving for later
-1st trainer after the Wellspring  scenario had a little woobat. Couldn't one shot with Nosepass's rock throw, so woobat used endeavor. I wasn't paying attention and attacked despite being at 10hp. Nosepass still outsped and lived, but was should have rotated to Shroomish to finish woobat off
-1x Awakening to sell
-3x Trainers
-3x Chesto Berries from Cheren
-Selling Chestos, Detect, Repel, and the 1x Awakening at the Nacrene City PokeCenter
-Wallet: 5516
-Using the Route 3 Encounter and sending $2500 (and the 400 mailing fee) to my main for a new GTL encounter

-Wallet: $2616
-Stock Count: 1
-GTL Encounter: $2500; lvl8-11
-Magikarp. Dupe Clause activates. Going to the most recent non-magikarp
-Tentacool
    -lvl8
    -Rash
    -Clear Body
    -Acid/Bubble/Constrict/Wrap
    -29/25/22/26/27/0
-End Day 1

Only God knows what he is saying.

I guess he is trying to complete the game with certain rules he imposed on himself that limits him to gaining a certain amount of mons to do the playthrough idk.

Edited by Goku