Changing regions

Hey Im new to the game and I want to switch to pokemon fire red land. But Im stuck in pokemon black land.

I notice people over here with shaymins and shit in the first gym. So they must have come from other lands.

How do I switch or start over in another land? I hate pokemon black land. Not cuz Im racist. 

I just don't like it.

Once you have 4 gym badges in your starting region you can speak to the pirate NPC located in the following cities to select a new region to start in:

• Castelia City, Unova
  • Pastoria City, Sinnoh
  • Slateport City, Hoenn

Once you are in Kanto. The pirate is located in Vermillion City.

When you're not in your starting region and want to go back to your starting region before reaching the pirate, go home and speak to your mom, who will offer to take you back. Once you reach the town with the pirate, she will no longer offer.

I hope this helps. 

2 minutes ago, Elizn said:

Once you have 4 gym badges in your starting region you can speak to the pirate NPC to select a new region to start in:

• Castelia City, Unova
  • Pastoria City, Sinnoh
  • Slateport City, Hoenn

Once you are in Kanto. The pirate is located in Vermillion City.

When you're not in your starting region and want to go back to your starting region before reaching the pirate, go home and speak to your mom, who will offer to take you back. Once you reach the town with the pirate, she will no longer offer.

I hope this helps. 

can I start a new game and start in a diffferent region?

Changing region essentially starts the story for that region. So you can go through all 4 stories at once, or one at a time.

Starting regions are tied to your character made upon creation. But does not make a difference related to gameplay, only which region you need to obtain 4 badges in before being able to visit the others