Mods/Themes Recommendations (Questions)

Hello,

I've been playing PokeMMO for a week now and I'm absolutely thrilled and I really enjoy playing it. Of course, after some time I came across this sub forum and installed one or the other mod. However, it's all pretty hard to see what's still working and what's running reasonably. Hence my question, can you recommend me mods/themes that work 100%, themes are apparently difficult as I have noticed. I look forward to your messages

Sprites battle reloaded (download its on "Patches" section or at the latest coments a splitted version for mobile)

Sparking shiny and complete followers 

8gen icons 

HD ítems 

Trainers 

anime Pokémon voices 

(This dont work on mobile, If needed for mobile dm me)

Themes (only for PC, there are More but I know this ones are updated)

Give some love to the original posts 

Your welcome

5 hours ago, SmOK3Y51 said:

Many thanks but somehow something is wrong 🙂 IN the settings, the color is completely black, take a look for yourself, it should be normal transparent

What? This theme modifies everything, some things have transparency some others dont

1 hour ago, SmOK3Y51 said:

Take a look, for example, in the settings in the game with the update theme. Everything is black there, although it should actually be transparent. Shouldn't come across as wrong, please don't misunderstand me, I just noticed it 🙂

Ah yes I had to modify it, you can do a transparent settings screen just open the "settings-screen" image inside of "res" from the theme, open it on any image editor (GIMP, Photoshop, even pixlr.com) and make it transparent, you can do that with the other screens aswell if you like

Mods don't need updates most of the time so once you have installed the ones you want, you're good to go. Themes on the other hand have to be constantly updated cause the ui changes a lot. That's why for example swarm text is off in many outdated themes. If you want another recommendation for an up to date theme, check the alpha branch of archetype. You can customize the colors and look of the theme by editing the choose_your_colors.xml and choose_your_look.xml:

https://github.com/ssjshields/archetype/tree/alpha