[MOD] Mega Evolution Sprites V2.1.1 (COMPLETED)

• 1 month later...
  • AdamantSceptile changed the title to [MOD] Mega Evolution Sprites V1.3.4
  • AdamantSceptile changed the title to [MOD] Mega Evolution Sprites V1.3.5
20 minutes ago, AdamantSceptile said:

CHANGELOG

Version 1.3.5

Added Back Sprites for Pinsir, Shiny Pinsir, Shiny Kangaskhan, Sharpedo, Manectric, Shiny Manectric and Gallade

Added Shiny Front Sprites for Blaziken, Swampert, Sableye.

trying it rn thanks a lot!

• AdamantSceptile changed the title to [MOD] Mega Evolution Sprites V1.4
  • AdamantSceptile changed the title to [MOD] Mega Evolution Sprites V2.1
  • AdamantSceptile changed the title to [MOD] Mega Evolution Sprites V2.0 (COMPLETED)
On 12/30/2023 at 1:14 AM, AdamantSceptile said:

CHANGELOG

Follower Sprites V.10

Added Follower Sprite mods.

Quick question is the follower sprites done or are they being worked on? And are they only megas or also other mons like walking wake and alolan forms 

i made the gen 8 style icon mod you use. i actually have a separata mega evolution mod i have for personal use as ive made mods like yours in the past but was waiting to put that out there until they updated the game with gendered icons because i have mods for gen6-8 + megas and if you have discord we can collaborate ? this is my discord gokickr0cks

Edited by JaredNattyDaddyTKL

Hello, I have a question,in battle not appear the mega Evo sprites,I follow the screen you post on download to mod position,do you have any idea why? I have mega Evo in walk but not in the battle,P.S.im play from Android app

Screenshot_20240111_054951.jpg

Screenshot_20240111_054907.jpg

27 minutes ago, Gyoi92 said:

Hello, I have a question,in battle not appear the mega Evo sprites,I follow the screen you post on download to mod position,do you have any idea why? I have mega Evo in walk but not in the battle,P.S.im play from Android app

Screenshot_20240111_054951.jpg

Screenshot_20240111_054907.jpg

The sprites aren't Megas because you have the 3d sprites mod installed and below the mega mod, to get the mod to work, you need for it to be below the 3d mod, also there's a 3d mega evolution mod which I'd recommend since it lines up with the style. Same thing with the icon mod, put it below the switch icon mod.